Trouble mapping keys on throttle

Hello,

My FFB2 POV hat is almost dead and I want to map the view keys to the little joystick on the Thrustmaster TWCS throttle, but it doesn't register when I try to assign keys to it.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

gajo-218_gajo_218_1g_800x800.jpg

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

Hello,

My FFB2 POV hat is almost dead and I want to map the view keys to the little joystick on the Thrustmaster TWCS throttle, but it doesn't register when I try to assign keys to it.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

gajo-218_gajo_218_1g_800x800.jpg

Do you by joystick mean the ministick in front of the throttle?

The Ministick is axis programmable only so you may not be able to map it to change views.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

Howdy,

Yeah, the little ministick on the front. I'd like it to act like a POV hat switch to control my forward view in the cockpit, look left, right, up down, that kind of thing. I tried the axis as well, like the way the mouse view works, but that won't register either.

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

I am afraid the Ministick would not work in this case. Literally unbindable to view keys. The Ministick is for axis control only as far as I am aware of in dcs.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset