Random action

gi-len

Anyone experiencing random actions in the A10C since the last update? Like my gear will just lower itself of the MFCD will change views. HOTAS issue maybe? I have the X56. Didn't cause me any issues prior to the last update. Not specific to one bind so I doubt it is the HOTAS but maybe?

Anyone experiencing random actions in the A10C since the last update? Like my gear will just lower itself of the MFCD will change views. HOTAS issue maybe? I have the X56. Didn't cause me any issues prior to the last update. Not specific to one bind so I doubt it is the HOTAS but maybe?

So the first step in the troubleshooting process is to determine if your throttle is actually getting enough power to operate properly. Just plugging it into your standard issue USB 2 port that you might find on the back of your computer, the front, or even a USB 2 hub will not certainly not provide enough power and will give you the "ghost inputs" that you are getting now.

Generally speaking, the X56 throttle needs to either be plugged into a USB 3 port on the computer or (preferably) plugged into a powered (and it is very important that it is powered) USB 3 hub. The hub is the most certain solution out of the two and will more than likely get rid of your issue.

I had this issue myself and going to a powered USB 3 hub fixed it right up.