LS code

AnnaNass

Yes, it's generated in the CTLD script. Having it force 1688 is probably some lines of code in it.

Whisper of old OFP & C6 forums, now Kalbuth.

Specs : i7 6700K / MSI 1070 / 32G RAM / SSD / Rift S / Virpil MongooseT50 / Virpil T50 CM2 Throttle / MFG Crosswind.

All but Viggen, Yak52 & F16

Right. Aware of that, but the actual jtac...? Set freq and callsign, but no set laz code... just making sure I didn't miss it in an update or something

Ahh, that is what you mean sorry for my reaction then ! :D

No, there is no direct way to set the lasercode of a JTAC afaik.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

remember the code for the next time.

The next one who writes before thinking :doh:

What do you want to reach with "remember LS code". I can still tell you the code: 1534 and it's dayyys ago. But this knowledge doesn't bring me any further as long as the mission builder has led the aircraft on 1688.

• Like 1

I haven't seen a single JTAC with laser code different from 1688 online ...

A-10C lets you reconfigure your bomb in-air via the DSMS, and change your laser code via the TGP configuration page.

While useful for deconflicting during online play on the 104th, adjusting this feature in the DSMS is unrealistic, from what I understand.

I'm no trying to be a dick and I am not trying to start anything. I do apologize if you take offense here but:

Surely you must be trolling, or you simply do not see the illogical statements you have made, AnnaNass. As many have pointed you are searching for a solution to what I can only call a personal inconvenience

(not even that really since the laser code on m2kc, doesn't work like that.)

blahblahblahblah

EDIT: I was writing a long analogy but I don't think you would appreciate since some other good people on here have tried.

That or you'll tell me to "just stop it guys"... lol just a light hearted joke to lighten the mood in here!

"Hard to imagine bigger engine. its got a beautiful face and an arse built like sputnik." - Pikey AKA The Poet, on 37 Viggen.

Subscribed.

This is actually a mission design issue. CTLD script can be set to random ls codes. It was made before mirage release for the A10 who can cope with changing codes on the fly. If the m2k can change codes in the air feel free to submit as a bug in the bug section as youve posted this up in a discussion format.

To solve this contact the admin of the server and tell him to fix the codes to 1688 or an alternate code and set the m2k to match...however the me custom loadouts may not always work. Unsure of the status of setting codes on tarmac... its not a solution for randomly generated ls codes. In the same way m2k is not a cas solution.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

The next one who writes before thinking :doh:

What do you want to reach with "remember LS code". I can still tell you the code: 1534 and it's dayyys ago. But this knowledge doesn't bring me any further as long as the mission builder has led the aircraft on 1688.

So that you know that this JTAC is not using 1688 so you don´t need to haul GBUs with the Mirage to that JTAC.

That´s what you need to remember the code for.

:doh:

Muss man dir alles vorkauen?

Edited by Chrinik

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

GCI: "Control to SEAD: Enemy SAM site 190 for 30, cleared to engage"

Striker: "Copy, say Altitude?"

GCI: "....Deck....it´s a SAM site..."

Striker: "Oh...."

Fighter: "Yeah, those pesky russian build, baloon based SAMs."

-Red-Lyfe

Best way to troll DCS community, make an F-16A, see how dedicated the fans really are :thumbup: