ED Forums - View Single Post - HP's Reverb VR Pro Headset
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 08:50 PM   #1097
Nagilem

So here is a thread that has alot of good stuff from the o+ for initial configs - https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.p...y+consolidated

@Harlikwin - I think it will be pretty easy to setup. You way want to remove all of the occulus software if you can. Other than that, plug in the headset, which should start up WMR. You download and install the SteamVR for WMR installer. When that finishes, you should be able to crank up DCS. The only thing left will be to start configuring your various settings to get the visuals where you want them. I suspect I will turn everything low, crank down SS to 100% and start with PD at 1.0 before trying anything else.

@Sohei - just be clear - you DO NOT NEED the steam version of DCS. I run SteamVR for Windows Mixed Reality with a non Steam version (I bought it from digitalcombatsimulator.com) of DCS Open Beta. I think you could run either DCS version fine, but its not required.