Ok here is an easier question..

I stumped...Why is it, then I clear each category to start fresh, with nothing in the WH Stick, WH Throttle, or Crosswind pedals...

When I move the left throttle, both pedals move back and force...There is nothing bound to anything...Why is that happening..??

You need to make sure you’re going into the Axis Comands subcategory and clearing all of those as well, they don’t show up under “all” which is somewhat unintuitive.

C2A72CE15EAEE55EAB9136D57A0DB1A6F7D96BE9

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

You need to make sure you’re going into the Axis Comands subcategory and clearing all of those as well, they don’t show up under “all” which is somewhat unintuitive.

C2A72CE15EAEE55EAB9136D57A0DB1A6F7D96BE9

Thanks, but that has all been done...Numerous times....No luck...I deleted EVERYTHING last night, cleaned out my registry and downloaded DCS again while I slept...Ill try this again in an hours or so..I am no longer in Open Beta with the Hornet, should I be...??

Edited by Darth Holliday

Wow. Sounds very odd.

Can you take some screenshots of your axis controls page so we can see.

Make sure you’re not in Game Mode

Make sure you’re editing the the right aircraft profile.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

Wow. Sounds very odd.

Can you take some screenshots of your axis controls page so we can see.

Make sure you’re not in Game Mode

Make sure you’re editing the the right aircraft profile.

Here ya go..As a side note when I load the A10 all works as it should...But the F/18 Left throttle moves pedal (rudder), Right throttle does nothing...Pedals do nothing....and thanks for the help..

Screen_181109_121215.thumb.png.701ac0b1defb8b434365e1fbb2ae747f.png

Edited by Darth Holliday
Added ScreenShot

Ok that’s really odd. Can you confirm that you aren’t in game mode? Go to the game options and at the top left it should say something like game mode or easy flight modelling / easy systems modelling (im away from my pc atm so I can’t check) make sure that they are all turned off.

Proud owner of:

Ok that’s really odd. Can you confirm that you aren’t in game mode? Go to the game options and at the top left it should say something like game mode or easy flight modelling / easy systems modelling (im away from my pc atm so I can’t check) make sure that they are all turned off.

Not in game mode, BUT Avionics mode was checked...Unchecking that proved to be the culprit....Weird, I thought Avionics meant electronics.....

I does but it also means that you’d be using the FA-18C Game control profile rather then Sim which is the one you had cleared and showed the screenshot of.

Anyway. Glad to hear you got it sorted!:music_whistling::pilotfly:

Proud owner of:

OK..Back to square one...

heh well that sounds enthusiastic... is there anything else I can help you with?

Proud owner of: