"Reloading, Ready in 1s"

What does this mean, and how do I fix it?

Edit - Backstory

I had a platoon of LAV-25's attacking into a city during a multiplayer scenario. They began to run low on ammo, so I brought forward a supply platoon of M818 trucks. I refilled ammo for 2x LAV-25's. The first one had no issues, although, it took some time. The second one got stuck with the "Reloading, Ready in 1s" notification.

Edited by Apocalypse31

Same here...

Natural Born Kamikaze

-------------------------

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, AMD Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4, AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT, 32 GB RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX, PSU Modecom Volcano 750W, Logitech G940 HOTAS, Turtle Beach VelocityOne Rudder.

It really means that the ammo is *Depleted*. I have not seen the vehicle get a reload after this message. Maybe, just maybe, if you drove over to a M818 cargo truck or back to a base then the reload may start.

WC

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

Was the base a neutral or Coalition Base. It needs to be your coalition base.

There are 2 categories of fighter pilots: those who have performed, and those who someday will perform, a magnificent defensive break turn toward a bug on the canopy. Robert Shaw

• 2 months later...

I've found that most of the time when I occupy a SAM I get this message even if I have missiles left. It makes them useless. I saw an SA-15 that had 4 missiles left but said it was reloading.

I tried driving it next to a Ural that hadn't reloaded any vehicles and it said ammunition unavailable. I tried it on a working Tor to no avail. Upon giving the Tor to AI and getting back in I got the bugged reloading message. Pretty frustrating!

DCS modules are built up to a spec, not down to a schedule.

In order to utilize a system to your advantage, you must know how it works.

• 1 month later...

little late, but i had the same issue with the 818 truck and artillerie.

i waited for like 20min and no reloading occured ....

any news on this topic ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There are two types of fighter pilots - those who have, and those who will execute a magnificent break turn towards a bug on the canopy . . . .

http://www.youtube.com/user/schnarrsonvomdach

http://www.twitch.tv/schnarre

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Schnarre-Schnarrson/876084505743788?fref=ts

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Experienced the same "Reloading 1s" thing several times now in MP with both Ural and M818, trying to reload SA-19, Chaparal, Grad and MLRS to no avail... seems to be a bug.

i second that and when your in your Bradley engaging a T90 gettting stuck in "reload in 1s" is absolutly no fun :helpsmilie:

and this is reloading tow not reloading munitions!

Screen_170302_163122.thumb.jpg.3e2c2a7aef962e22f572f210dc8c6ae8.jpg

Edited by DTS_Maton

• 1 year later...

this is an old bug report. it was deactivated because is already ~two years since this problem around to say it is still a bug. Maybe it was a Performance killer and was deactivated.

the people that play multiplayer can not reloading, so seem you are forced to play single player to have this features.

after all, maybe is better they add this in store features.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]