C-101 update

Vibora

Thanks for the fixes including banding visor.

Please get rid of the warping canopy glass...it adds nothing but annoyance imho.

Some news as above would be appreciated..otherwise she is getting parked forever....sadly:noexpression:

Edited by aceviper

Awesome Job Guys!!!

As far as I understand, you can fly the Mirlo new model on Open Beta 1.5.6 or Open Alpha 2.0.5, Is that correct? :unsure:

Edited by mrmach

" MrMACH...Flies a cargo plane full of rubber dogshit out of Hong kong..." :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you for your kind words.

The C101 can be flown both on 1.5.6 and 2.0.5.

We go on adapting the code to the new data that we got from the real aircraft, but we don't have an estimate for the release of the AFM.

Regarding the cockpit scratches, we'll have a look at it.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

Thanks Vibora for your reply.

In my humble opinion...only mine..at 4k there are too many canopy scratches that glint in the sunlight at certain angles.Far more that any other aircraft in the game.

Keep up the good work:thumbup:

I agree about the overdone scratches. I think in your previous post, though, you were talking about the glass warping effect. I actually like the effect but again, maybe a little overdone. Anyway, IMHO as well, EFM should be the priority.

Yepp, EFM should be No. 1 priority here.

I never bothered to do more than a bit of flying around, as I don't want to learn muscle memory for the bird, only to relearn/train again, when the EFM is done... :(

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

I have to say excellent job on the helmet visor including the animation.

It should be standard in all DCS modern aircraft...ED.

Then maybe we could get rid of sweetfx for good with its inherent campaign activation issues.

Thanks again :thumbup:

Edited by aceviper

Maybe.

Anyway... I think Aviodev has to share some realistic deadline now.

We're talking about customers' money.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Panavia Tornado GR4 is a real need for DCS

Nice little demo. Thanks.

What exactly are "minimums"? I read somewhere that it is the minimum altitude you can reach with the runway / runway lights not yet visible. So, if the runway / runway lights are not visible under that altitude, you must abort landing.

Is that somewhat right?

Yes, they depend on the airport and approach type and are always listed on the approach charts.

The pilot or aircraft can have even higher minimums (bigger restrictions). There aren't that many airports that allow you to land in total zero visibility, and you need special equipment and training for that.

Edited by some1

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Smoke system is now implemented in a realistic way (though in fact it's still WIP, some improvements will be done).

So, to use the smoke system plus red colorant, be sure that both smoke system CBs (Circuit Breakers) are in. Then you can press T or LSHIFT+T to use white smoke system or red colorant.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png