Is there a stopwatch in F14

hreich

Sure is - RH Instrument panel next to the fuel gauge under the G Meter. it is the standard mechanical wind-up clock used in many aircraft. Usual thing is to give it a few winds as part of your preflight.

clock.png

Mechanical wind up clock.

The knob on the lower left corner is used to wind up the clock by turning it clockwise and pulled out and turned to set the hour and minute hands.

The control on the upper right corner is used to start, stop and reset a 1-hour elapsed time counter.

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Does it actually work in the game? Off the top of my head I can think of many modules with stopwatches, but the only one that actually works is the A-4...which isn't even an official module. It would be awesome if the Tomcat's worked too.

Does it actually work in the game? Off the top of my head I can think of many modules with stopwatches, but the only one that actually works is the A-4...which isn't even an official module. It would be awesome if the Tomcat's worked too.

Don’t the A-10 and F-18 ones also work?

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

Yes, F-14 clock is fully functional. :thumbup:

Edited by VampireNZ

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]