frequent stutter & freeze

RedShoes

They would tell You that this is a alpha version and issues certainly will exist.

Ah, ok I guess I stick with NTTR for the time being. That way also maximizing my investment as it had been sitting unused on my HD for a year.

Btw I had three crashes in NTTR too (DCS.exe does not respond) and in rather quick succession (20 min) with different planes. But since I generated new missions, verified DCS installation and installed the latest Nvidia driver it has not occured again in many hours. But I can already see people going from "when is 2.5 released" to "when are the 2.5 bugs fixed" right away :)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That really sucks. I uninstalled Normandy and play in NTTR and 1.5.6 for the time being. Normandy has issues, it's not just you.

The only thing I can think of is set everything back to default, use the latest drivers and don't use Nvidia to override the graphics in DCS, just use DCS settings and set DCS priority to 'High' in Task manager.

Also check what I did here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=193126

Wish you luck

Thanks, I have seen your thread earlier and already tried exact same settings as you are documenting there. Unfortunately no help for me :(

I'll give it an another try now with this current DCS 2.1.1 patch version....

Ah, ok I guess I stick with NTTR for the time being. That way also maximizing my investment as it had been sitting unused on my HD for a year.

Btw I had three crashes in NTTR too (DCS.exe does not respond) and in rather quick succession (20 min) with different planes. But since I generated new missions, verified DCS installation and installed the latest Nvidia driver it has not occured again in many hours. But I can already see people going from "when is 2.5 released" to "when are the 2.5 bugs fixed" right away :)

I have the same game freeze issue also in NTTR.

I purchased NTTR couple of weeks back on sale just to try this out. Unfortunately, no luck.

I reported my freeze on "DCS 2.1 hangs up after some minutes of play" thread https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3256656&postcount=181

My current problem is not really the micro stutters (I do still get small stutters every now and then). The real problem for me is currently the complete game freeze. Occurs both in single player missions or on multiplayer servers.

I'll keep on testing and trying out different settings / PC configuration and new nvidia drivers or DCS 2.1 versions as they come available and report if I find anything.

Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7 | i7-8700K | 32GB DDR4 3600 | GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE | EKWB custom loop water cooling | Samsung M.2 EVO 960 500GB SSD + 2 x Crucial 250MX SSD + 4TB HD | Asus PG348Q 3440x1440 | TrackIR5 | Oculus Rift CV1 | MSFFB2 w extension + Saitek X52 Throttle + MFG Crosswind | Windows 10-64

I am not sure this is the exact same thing though. Is there a window "DCS is no longer responding" (which I dont know the exact text because I am on German Windows) or does it just freeze requiring you to Alt Tab and kill with the taskmanager?

I can also report that the error has not come back so my suspicion it happens at the borders of the Nevada map, as this is where I was flying at the time of the crashes.

And off topic .. I see you have a M2 960 EVO, since I am myself thinking about that too, did it improve your DCS mini stuttering and external views or is it the same as a normal SATA SSD?? Really curious to hear that because of the price difference.

No, the problem I'm experiencing both on Normandy and NTTR is that DCS game just freezes. The problem feels more prominent, more frequent in Normandy, but I have been playing and testing much more in Normandy than NTTR.

Sometimes it shows "Running" in windows task manager, sometimes "Not responding", but I have not got a separate window from Windows OS saying something like "DCS is no longer responding". At least not for the last few weeks. I have seen that with 2.1, but fairly long time ago and even back then not so frequently as just the game freeze, requiring killing DCS from the task manager.

I updated to M2 960 EVO about 3 weeks ago just to run a test if it would bring any help to the situation. If you are unlucky, SATA cables can be a problem in PC. But honestly, I can not really say that there would have been much improvement. I had previously 2 x Crucial 250MX SSDs connected to 6Gb/s SATA ports on my MB. One with windows installation, other with the game. Now both windows and the game on Samsung M2 960 EVO.

I'd like to think that Windows now boots up marginally faster, perhaps even the game starts and loads the map marginally faster, but I did not notice any real improvement for the stutters and game freeze.

Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7 | i7-8700K | 32GB DDR4 3600 | GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE | EKWB custom loop water cooling | Samsung M.2 EVO 960 500GB SSD + 2 x Crucial 250MX SSD + 4TB HD | Asus PG348Q 3440x1440 | TrackIR5 | Oculus Rift CV1 | MSFFB2 w extension + Saitek X52 Throttle + MFG Crosswind | Windows 10-64

I just got Normandy and I can only contribute what I have found from experimentation in the last two days. What I saw in terms of (micro)stutters over cities and forest was actually related to AntiAliasing and can be easily cured by running lower settings.

I have i7 4790K 16GB DDR3 CL8 - GTX1070 8GB OC and a cheap Sandisk SSD. The game runs at solid 60fps with 8x AA for me most of the time BUT when I fly low (treetop level) over Caen the stutters can be reproduced, and even though they just dip into 50 the sensation of flight is already ruined.

I have AA now on 2x and even in those drastic situations over cities the frames remain solid 60fps. May be just me but that way I try to make sure that I have enough in reserve for when things get hot, and can not just barely run the sim with eye candy until something happens.

Today I already had a lot of crashes even from the Mission Editor, hard to say if this is normal or related to me Alt-Tabbing a lot or a sign that the sim has a problem. Just wanted to say that it does crash way more often than I would like and in fact 1.5 never crashed on me.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the exact same issue as RedShoes ie constant, persistent and fatal game freezes. I've only encountered this problem when running triple screens and I can confirm like you RedShoes, that freeze occurs always when moving head position is relatively extreme (like when checking six). After the freeze I have to quit via TaskManager. Problem is same between Normandy\NTTR. I've repaired\reinstalled DCS (many times). I've experimented with pagefile and ram type and size. I've tried old ssd's, new ssd, even an M.2 drive. I've reinstalled windows, I've deleted config. I've spent hours and hours on this forum (and facebook, youtube et al) trying various screwball tweaks and "fixes" including but not limited to removing HDMI sound drivers, uninstalling shadowplay etc. I've really not wanted to bother ED with this (what with the early access and all) but it's so disheartening to see that no ED employee has made any contribution to this thread. Not even a single acknowledgement. I've spent months in testing (all my spare time) and I'm just crawling around in the dark. I've invested a lot in DCS 2. I'm so disheartened I'm researching refunds now.

i7 4790k, MSI Z97 Gaming 9 AC, 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600, MSI GTX 1070 Armor, Samsung 960 Evo M.2 ssd.

This passive approach ED to repair defects annoys more people. I've done several tests of the work of the game in a window or full screen on one monitor and the image freezes even with a slight misalignment of the head. This error is dependent on the more activation factors, only it is needed that ED has already started work.

🖥️MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4, Kingston 3600 MHz 64 Gb, i5 12600K, Gigabyte RTX 4090, Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus,🕹️VKB NXT Premium.

I can contribute that stutter is sometimes related to firing guns. Sometimes as soon as I push the fire button the game stops for a second. This should be a clear indication what's going on for someone who knows how the game works I think.

I am having not much of the game crashes and freezes but that does not mean they don't exist. Had a few CTDs in the editor and at the end of missions.

The minifreezes and stuttering that is quite common on Normandy but happens on both maps is bearable but extremely weird.

I'm having the exact same issue as RedShoes ie constant, persistent and fatal game freezes. I've only encountered this problem when running triple screens and I can confirm like you RedShoes, that freeze occurs always when moving head position is relatively extreme (like when checking six). After the freeze I have to quit via TaskManager. Problem is same between Normandy\NTTR. I've repaired\reinstalled DCS (many times). I've experimented with pagefile and ram type and size. I've tried old ssd's, new ssd, even an M.2 drive. I've reinstalled windows, I've deleted config. I've spent hours and hours on this forum (and facebook, youtube et al) trying various screwball tweaks and "fixes" including but not limited to removing HDMI sound drivers, uninstalling shadowplay etc. I've really not wanted to bother ED with this (what with the early access and all) but it's so disheartening to see that no ED employee has made any contribution to this thread. Not even a single acknowledgement. I've spent months in testing (all my spare time) and I'm just crawling around in the dark. I've invested a lot in DCS 2. I'm so disheartened I'm researching refunds now.

i7 4790k, MSI Z97 Gaming 9 AC, 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600, MSI GTX 1070 Armor, Samsung 960 Evo M.2 ssd.

I feel your pain! What I find more than annoying is that any time someone from ED (or in some authority) chips in, it is always the user’s system that is blamed and never the software.

There are so many users who suffer with this stuttering/freezing issue in 2.1 and Normandy in particular, that it really needs to be paid attention to. Maybe it is, we don’t know.

I get it particularly in the Epsom campaign, and anytime I have tried to pursue the issue via support, I have had the ‘send us your settings and we’ll try and help’ type reply. Now, on the one hand that seems helpful, but it’s not, as I always add into the communication that I have tried every setting from minimum to maximum along with different resolution, etc. etc. and nothing makes any difference to the issue.

The stuttering and freezing makes it feel like there is no point in trying 2.1, as I have had freezing - only for a fraction of a second - happen during take off and landing, which has caused me to crash, and after a long hard mission, that is the ultimate kick in the teeth!

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

I'm having the same issue, but it only happens when I look with extreme angles or someone is on my 6.(3 times I was looking ahead) The game freezes and I have to close it with taskmanager. It is unplayable for me at the moment.

Are you guy's on the latest version of 2.1 Alpha?

I would attach your logs for the installed version you have now 2.1.1.xxxx? So ED can take a look, then roll back to an older alpha build using the Update, Revert, Repair, or Install Modules Guide for now so it's playable.

This is alpha guy's, try and be patient, not all alpha builds will be better then the last, when you factor in all the different hardware we have, or there could be a problem with one of the million lines of code of course, in this alpha build.;)

Edited by David OC

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

guys, just in case you don't know, its VERY IMPORTANT to avoid stutters to LIMIT your fps to whatever you wnat according to your monitor...for instance, the more common fps would be 60...then, use some software (I use Riva Tunner from After burner software by MSI) to limit to 60fps...night and day difference in terms of stutters...it should even be an official feature from ED. Btw, this has nothing to do with V-Sync, which should also be enabled and OUT of DCS.

Cheers!

Take a look at my MODS here

guys, just in case you don't know, its VERY IMPORTANT to avoid stutters to LIMIT your fps to whatever you wnat according to your monitor...for instance, the more common fps would be 60...then, use some software (I use Riva Tunner from After burner software by MSI) to limit to 60fps...night and day difference in terms of stutters...it should even be an official feature from ED. Btw, this has nothing to do with V-Sync, which should also be enabled and OUT of DCS.

Cheers!

Tried it, still unable to play Normandy. All other maps are fine

Cheers!

And what is that supposed to accomplish?

Cheers!

Makes no difference to me whether I am on 20fps or 120fps, the stutters and mini freezes still occur in 2.1, especially Normandy.

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

While I can't talk from a technical perspective about "why" limiting fps can improve stuttering, its a matter of fact for me that it actually works and works REALLY WELL....sometimes, when I disable the cap (for example when performing some test/benches to test stability and such) and then I forgot to enable it again I INMEDIATELY notice it once inside DCS, just because I get some constant micro-stuttering here and there, especially when using my track IR (well, opentrack with custom IR clip)...it just doesn't feel smooth...then I enable the cap and everything is butter smooth again, so I can assure you guys its not placebo by any means.

Even I can test it looking at the fps counter...when cap is disabled I can see how frames jump over the vsync limit slightly (60 in my case) while when cap is enabled its rock solid.

Everything feels perfectly smooth once the cap is activated.

I think it has to do with how the CPU works (so I don't think this is something GPU related) but it DOES work. Also use to use this for many other games, though, as well as with vsync, introduces some imput lag, but it's not something very important in flight sims.

Maybe you should also try enabling triple buffer in you GPU control panel...I have it enable also.

New DCS 2.1.1 patch version..... same old bug with game freeze :-(

DCS/2.1.1.11317 (x86_64; Windows/10.0.15063)

New nVidia driver 388.13

Same old game freeze problem!

Attached logs and dxdiag.

Burning Skies server. Here I took off and just couple of minutes in to the flight the game froze. After a minute or two, I was disconnected from the server.

In my case the comments/suggestions from Watermanpc above are valid for reducing micro-stutter, i.e. capping fps reduces micro-stutter. I have experimented a lot and using Riva Turner or v-sync or g-sync to cap the fps does help for micro-stutter.

In my case I have defaulted to using g-sync to cap it at 100fps, as I have a 100Hz g-sync monitor.

ANYHOW, the micro-stutters are not the problem for me and it does not help at all against the big problem of major stutters and game freeze. :(

Just played for about 1.5 hours, both single player instant action missions and online servers. Got 4 complete game freezes within that time. DCS 2.1 is still pretty much unplayable for me :(

Logs (6).zip

while checking the logs I posted above, I noticed I had SRS installed (did not activate it by actually starting the client though). As ED seems to recommend not running any mods, I removed SRS and tested again.

Similar game freeze occured again after some minutes in the game play at Burning Skies server.

This time the game did not timeout though, I had to kill DCS from the windows task manager after about 4 minutes game frozen. Logs attached.

Logs (7).zip

While I can't talk from a technical perspective about "why" limiting fps can improve stuttering, its a matter of fact for me that it actually works and works REALLY WELL....sometimes, when I disable the cap (for example when performing some test/benches to test stability and such) and then I forgot to enable it again I INMEDIATELY notice it once inside DCS, just because I get some constant micro-stuttering here and there, especially when using my track IR (well, opentrack with custom IR clip)...it just doesn't feel smooth...then I enable the cap and everything is butter smooth again, so I can assure you guys its not placebo by any means.

Even I can test it looking at the fps counter...when cap is disabled I can see how frames jump over the vsync limit slightly (60 in my case) while when cap is enabled its rock solid.

Everything feels perfectly smooth once the cap is activated.

I think it has to do with how the CPU works (so I don't think this is something GPU related) but it DOES work. Also use to use this for many other games, though, as well as with vsync, introduces some imput lag, but it's not something very important in flight sims.

Maybe you should also try enabling triple buffer in you GPU control panel...I have it enable also.

Sounds rather like vsync is not working. In my case it is 60 fps as it should be, and the changes are too small to have anything to the stutters.

What is true is that without vsync it gets jittery when low flying over cities, even when frames are over 60, which must have to do with how the game works.

Sounds rather like vsync is not working. In my case it is 60 fps as it should be, and the changes are too small to have anything to the stutters.

What is true is that without vsync it gets jittery when low flying over cities, even when frames are over 60, which must have to do with how the game works.

No mate, it has nothing to do with v-sync...my v-sync is enabled, as I said in previous posts, and WORKS perfectly fine...I meant that ASIDE of the vsync, you MUST cap your fps and do LAlt+Enter once in the game in order to get a butter smooth experience. Vsync alone will give you stutters.

Vsync will by definition "cap" the fps and sync them to your monitor refresh rate so to avoid tearing but capping your fps is a different thing as it has to do with your CPU also...when I said "frames jump over the vsync limit slightly" I meant SLIGTHLY (59,9 to 60,1) which doesn't happens with an external cap.

Also I have been doing this since a LONG time now as lots of people in many games...vsync+cap is the way to go in most if not all games (at least in DX11).

Sometimes when the DCS freezes on me, I get a Windows Application Error event in the event viewer or a Application failure indicated in the Control Panel\System and Security\Security and Maintenance\Reliability Monitor.

Below are couple of examples;

Event Viewer;

Fault bucket , type 0
Event Name: AppHangB1
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: DCS.exe
P2: 2.1.1.11317
P3: 59fa1de4
P4: cb5f
P5: 67241984
P6: 
P7: 
P8: 
P9: 
P10: 

Attached files:

These files may be available here:
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\Critical_DCS.exe_8ca74d76b449e8e7ca6e20c043bb339c8341ab74_7729e883_11e21349

Analysis symbol: 
Rechecking for solution: 0
Report Id: 47ed0b30-44fb-4037-886e-88d2b4dca24d
Report Status: 4
Hashed bucket: 

- EventData 

AppHangB1 
  Not available 
  DCS.exe 
  59fa1de4 
  cb5f 

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\Critical_DCS.exe_8ca74d76b449e8e7ca6e20c043bb339c8341ab74_7729e883_11e21349 

47ed0b30-44fb-4037-886e-88d2b4dca24d 

- EventData 

AppHangB1 
  Not available 
  DCS.exe 
  59fa1de4 
  cb5f 

47ed0b30-44fb-4037-886e-88d2b4dca24d 

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\Critical_DCS.exe_8ca74d76b449e8e7ca6e20c043bb339c8341ab74_7729e883_24261bf4;

Version=1
EventType=AppHangB1
EventTime=131545572028542225
ReportType=1
Consent=1
UploadTime=131545572029350332
ReportStatus=268435456
ReportIdentifier=30ce122b-31ea-47eb-96d3-198da63d657e
IntegratorReportIdentifier=47ed0b30-44fb-4037-886e-88d2b4dca24d
Wow64Host=34404
NsAppName=DCS.exe
AppSessionGuid=00001d14-0003-0008-38b4-e50ffe57d301
TargetAppId=W:00062d68faceddd941f253afdb94d3390a5200001904!000009e3cb3a82fa34d39b62f60b6698d9bc88faf272!DCS.exe
TargetAppVer=2017//11//01:19:17:56!aa113b!DCS.exe
BootId=4294967295
TargetAsId=1120
UserImpactVector=269488400
Response.BucketId=3ce1be5af4284e59bb226141adf04a15
Response.BucketTable=5
Response.LegacyBucketId=129608840617
Response.type=4
Sig[0].Name=Application Name
Sig[0].Value=DCS.exe
Sig[1].Name=Application Version
Sig[1].Value=2.1.1.11317
Sig[2].Name=Application Timestamp
Sig[2].Value=59fa1de4
Sig[3].Name=Hang Signature
Sig[3].Value=cb5f
Sig[4].Name=Hang Type
Sig[4].Value=67241984
DynamicSig[1].Name=OS Version
DynamicSig[1].Value=10.0.16299.2.0.0.256.48
DynamicSig[2].Name=Locale ID
DynamicSig[2].Value=3072
DynamicSig[22].Name=Additional Hang Signature 1
DynamicSig[22].Value=cb5f386bfdc7ffc92cba812474a4b810
DynamicSig[23].Name=Additional Hang Signature 2
DynamicSig[23].Value=2a0b
DynamicSig[24].Name=Additional Hang Signature 3
DynamicSig[24].Value=2a0b696fe436b5c32ac0ebe46e0278fb
DynamicSig[25].Name=Additional Hang Signature 4
DynamicSig[25].Value=cb5f
DynamicSig[26].Name=Additional Hang Signature 5
DynamicSig[26].Value=cb5f386bfdc7ffc92cba812474a4b810
DynamicSig[27].Name=Additional Hang Signature 6
DynamicSig[27].Value=2a0b
DynamicSig[28].Name=Additional Hang Signature 7
DynamicSig[28].Value=2a0b696fe436b5c32ac0ebe46e0278fb
UI[3]=DCS is not responding
UI[4]=If you close the program, you might lose information.
UI[5]=Close the program
UI[6]=Close the program
State[0].Key=Transport.DoneStage1
State[0].Value=1
OsInfo[0].Key=vermaj
OsInfo[0].Value=10
OsInfo[1].Key=vermin
OsInfo[1].Value=0
OsInfo[2].Key=verbld
OsInfo[2].Value=16299
OsInfo[3].Key=ubr
OsInfo[3].Value=19
OsInfo[4].Key=versp
OsInfo[4].Value=0
OsInfo[5].Key=arch
OsInfo[5].Value=9
OsInfo[6].Key=lcid
OsInfo[6].Value=1033
OsInfo[7].Key=geoid
OsInfo[7].Value=94
OsInfo[8].Key=sku
OsInfo[8].Value=48
OsInfo[9].Key=domain
OsInfo[9].Value=0
OsInfo[10].Key=prodsuite
OsInfo[10].Value=256
OsInfo[11].Key=ntprodtype
OsInfo[11].Value=1
OsInfo[12].Key=platid
OsInfo[12].Value=10
OsInfo[13].Key=sr
OsInfo[13].Value=0
OsInfo[14].Key=tmsi
OsInfo[14].Value=3491
OsInfo[15].Key=osinsty
OsInfo[15].Value=3
OsInfo[16].Key=iever
OsInfo[16].Value=11.15.16299.0-11.0.47
OsInfo[17].Key=portos
OsInfo[17].Value=0
OsInfo[18].Key=ram
OsInfo[18].Value=16284
OsInfo[19].Key=svolsz
OsInfo[19].Value=465
OsInfo[20].Key=wimbt
OsInfo[20].Value=0
OsInfo[21].Key=blddt
OsInfo[21].Value=170928
OsInfo[22].Key=bldtm
OsInfo[22].Value=1534
OsInfo[23].Key=bldbrch
OsInfo[23].Value=rs3_release
OsInfo[24].Key=bldchk
OsInfo[24].Value=0
OsInfo[25].Key=wpvermaj
OsInfo[25].Value=0
OsInfo[26].Key=wpvermin
OsInfo[26].Value=0
OsInfo[27].Key=wpbuildmaj
OsInfo[27].Value=0
OsInfo[28].Key=wpbuildmin
OsInfo[28].Value=0
OsInfo[29].Key=osver
OsInfo[29].Value=10.0.16299.19.amd64fre.rs3_release.170928-1534
OsInfo[30].Key=buildflightid
OsInfo[30].Value=58DDBB00-947E-420A-B296-A2451AE6AC0B.2
OsInfo[31].Key=edition
OsInfo[31].Value=Professional
OsInfo[32].Key=ring
OsInfo[32].Value=Retail
OsInfo[33].Key=containerid
OsInfo[34].Key=containertype
OsInfo[35].Key=edu
OsInfo[35].Value=0
FriendlyEventName=Stopped responding and was closed
ConsentKey=AppHangXProcB1
AppName=DCS
AppPath=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\DCS.exe
ReportDescription=A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.
NsPartner=windows
NsGroup=windows8
ApplicationIdentity=FAE49B97CE26D3F587727D2830581C3D
MetadataHash=1939085843

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_DCS.exe_90b3c88e9cfb5039a9c8305ad83afd80a9b893a9_7729e883_0f381ece;

Version=1
EventType=APPCRASH
EventTime=131543856882392031
ReportType=2
Consent=1
UploadTime=131543856895853260
ReportStatus=268435456
ReportIdentifier=b76c75e6-715d-4abe-aaa9-a7509b23b1f0
IntegratorReportIdentifier=5057f0b5-457f-424b-a9a3-75169f6bec65
Wow64Host=34404
NsAppName=DCS.exe
AppSessionGuid=00000984-0001-0005-db3a-44427056d301
TargetAppId=W:00062d68faceddd941f253afdb94d3390a5200001904!000009e3cb3a82fa34d39b62f60b6698d9bc88faf272!DCS.exe
TargetAppVer=2017//11//01:19:17:56!aa113b!DCS.exe
BootId=4294967295
TargetAsId=235
UserImpactVector=808465200
Response.BucketId=ef9828939d1d4b4a8043e53065680858
Response.BucketTable=4
Response.LegacyBucketId=120867291644
Response.type=4
Sig[0].Name=Application Name
Sig[0].Value=DCS.exe
Sig[1].Name=Application Version
Sig[1].Value=2.1.1.11317
Sig[2].Name=Application Timestamp
Sig[2].Value=59fa1de4
Sig[3].Name=Fault Module Name
Sig[3].Value=StackHash_e438
Sig[4].Name=Fault Module Version
Sig[4].Value=10.0.16299.15
Sig[5].Name=Fault Module Timestamp
Sig[5].Value=493793ea
Sig[6].Name=Exception Code
Sig[6].Value=c0000374
Sig[7].Name=Exception Offset
Sig[7].Value=PCH_4C_FROM_ntdll+0x00000000000A0994
DynamicSig[1].Name=OS Version
DynamicSig[1].Value=10.0.16299.2.0.0.256.48
DynamicSig[2].Name=Locale ID
DynamicSig[2].Value=1033
DynamicSig[22].Name=Additional Information 1
DynamicSig[22].Value=e438
DynamicSig[23].Name=Additional Information 2
DynamicSig[23].Value=e4387cdf797740aac3daa6b88431b662
DynamicSig[24].Name=Additional Information 3
DynamicSig[24].Value=9a84
DynamicSig[25].Name=Additional Information 4
DynamicSig[25].Value=9a841827612a086fd526709c253a9178
UI[2]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\DCS.exe
UI[3]=DCS has stopped working
UI[4]=Windows can check online for a solution to the problem.
UI[5]=Check online for a solution and close the program
UI[6]=Check online for a solution later and close the program
UI[7]=Close the program
LoadedModule[0]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\DCS.exe
LoadedModule[1]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
LoadedModule[2]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNEL32.DLL
LoadedModule[3]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
LoadedModule[4]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\GDI32.dll
LoadedModule[5]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\gdi32full.dll
LoadedModule[6]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcp_win.dll
LoadedModule[7]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll
LoadedModule[8]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\USER32.dll
LoadedModule[9]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\win32u.dll
LoadedModule[10]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\WS2_32.dll
LoadedModule[11]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\RPCRT4.dll
LoadedModule[12]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHELL32.dll
LoadedModule[13]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcrt.dll
LoadedModule[14]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\cfgmgr32.dll
LoadedModule[15]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\shcore.dll
LoadedModule[16]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\combase.dll
LoadedModule[17]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dll
LoadedModule[18]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\windows.storage.dll
LoadedModule[19]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\advapi32.dll
LoadedModule[20]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\sechost.dll
LoadedModule[21]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\shlwapi.dll
LoadedModule[22]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\kernel.appcore.dll
LoadedModule[23]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\powrprof.dll
LoadedModule[24]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\profapi.dll
LoadedModule[25]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\CRYPT32.dll
LoadedModule[26]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSASN1.dll
LoadedModule[27]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\WINTRUST.dll
LoadedModule[28]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\World.dll
LoadedModule[29]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\Terrain.dll
LoadedModule[30]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\edObjects.dll
LoadedModule[31]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\edCore.dll
LoadedModule[32]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\ole32.dll
LoadedModule[33]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\WorldGeneral.dll
LoadedModule[34]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\Inter.dll
LoadedModule[35]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\Flight.dll
LoadedModule[36]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\FMBase.dll
LoadedModule[37]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\GraphicsVista.dll
LoadedModule[38]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\enlight.dll
LoadedModule[39]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\GraphicsCore.dll
LoadedModule[40]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\wRadio.dll
LoadedModule[41]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\Input.dll
LoadedModule[42]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\WeaponsBase.dll
LoadedModule[43]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\Weapons.dll
LoadedModule[44]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\AsyncNet.dll
LoadedModule[45]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\WLDAP32.dll
LoadedModule[46]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\OLEAUT32.dll
LoadedModule[47]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\Space.dll
LoadedModule[48]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\uiBaseRenderer.dll
LoadedModule[49]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\dxgui_win_adapter.dll
LoadedModule[50]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\IMM32.dll
LoadedModule[51]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\dxgui.dll
LoadedModule[52]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\Weather.dll
LoadedModule[53]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\Scripting.dll
LoadedModule[54]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\ed_api.dll
LoadedModule[55]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\renderer.dll
LoadedModule[56]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\Legacy_AFM_Su25.dll
LoadedModule[57]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\CockpitBase.dll
LoadedModule[58]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\Legacy_AFM_Su39.dll
LoadedModule[59]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\Legacy_AFM_Base.dll
LoadedModule[60]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\ed_sound.dll
LoadedModule[61]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\Visualizer.dll
LoadedModule[62]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\Effects.dll
LoadedModule[63]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\blocksim.dll
LoadedModule[64]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\AIFM.dll
LoadedModule[65]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\IPHLPAPI.DLL
LoadedModule[66]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\Transport.dll
LoadedModule[67]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\WeaponBlocks.dll
LoadedModule[68]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VERSION.dll
LoadedModule[69]=C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.16299.19_none_cc92fab02215da61\COMCTL32.dll
LoadedModule[70]=C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.16299.19_none_4c5a69ce35adf689\gdiplus.dll
LoadedModule[71]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP140.dll
LoadedModule[72]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VCRUNTIME140.dll
LoadedModule[73]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\dcs_protect.dll
LoadedModule[74]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\lua.dll
LoadedModule[75]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dbghelp.dll
LoadedModule[76]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\Sound.dll
LoadedModule[77]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\nedmalloc.dll
LoadedModule[78]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\physfs.dll
LoadedModule[79]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DINPUT8.dll
LoadedModule[80]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\zlib.dll
LoadedModule[81]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\libsndfile-1.dll
LoadedModule[82]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\freetype.dll
LoadedModule[83]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\offshore.dll
LoadedModule[84]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\openvr_api.dll
LoadedModule[85]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\edTerrain.dll
LoadedModule[86]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\SpaceRenderer.dll
LoadedModule[87]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\PostEffects.dll
LoadedModule[88]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\edterraingraphics3.dll
LoadedModule[89]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\Pathfinder.dll
LoadedModule[90]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\LandVehicle.dll
LoadedModule[91]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTBASE.DLL
LoadedModule[92]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\geographiclib.dll
LoadedModule[93]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dbgcore.DLL
LoadedModule[94]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\setupapi.dll
LoadedModule[95]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\inputhost.dll
LoadedModule[96]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CoreUIComponents.dll
LoadedModule[97]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CoreMessaging.dll
LoadedModule[98]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntmarta.dll
LoadedModule[99]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wintypes.dll
LoadedModule[100]=C:\WINDOWS\system32\uxtheme.dll
LoadedModule[101]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSCTF.dll
LoadedModule[102]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\lua-socket.dll
LoadedModule[103]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\HID.DLL
LoadedModule[104]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMM.DLL
LoadedModule[105]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\winmmbase.dll
LoadedModule[106]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DEVOBJ.dll
LoadedModule[107]=C:\Windows\System32\pid.dll
LoadedModule[108]=C:\WINDOWS\system32\dwmapi.dll
LoadedModule[109]=C:\Program Files (x86)\NaturalPoint\TrackIR5\NPClient64.dll
LoadedModule[110]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\clbcatq.dll
LoadedModule[111]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\bcrypt.dll
LoadedModule[112]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\XAUDIO2_9.DLL
LoadedModule[113]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MMDevAPI.DLL
LoadedModule[114]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AVRT.dll
LoadedModule[115]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\PROPSYS.dll
LoadedModule[116]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUDIOSES.DLL
LoadedModule[117]=C:\Windows\System32\Windows.Devices.Enumeration.dll
LoadedModule[118]=C:\Windows\System32\deviceassociation.dll
LoadedModule[119]=C:\Windows\System32\BiWinrt.dll
LoadedModule[120]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\StructuredQuery.dll
LoadedModule[121]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSWB7.dll
LoadedModule[122]=C:\Windows\System32\DevDispItemProvider.dll
LoadedModule[123]=C:\Windows\System32\DDORes.dll
LoadedModule[124]=C:\Windows\System32\DefaultDeviceManager.dll
LoadedModule[125]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Riched20.dll
LoadedModule[126]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\USP10.dll
LoadedModule[127]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msls31.dll
LoadedModule[128]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\TextInputFramework.dll
LoadedModule[129]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\mswsock.dll
LoadedModule[130]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DNSAPI.dll
LoadedModule[131]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\NSI.dll
LoadedModule[132]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\fwpuclnt.dll
LoadedModule[133]=C:\Windows\System32\rasadhlp.dll
LoadedModule[134]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTSP.dll
LoadedModule[135]=C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsaenh.dll
LoadedModule[136]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\mods\tech\wwii units\dcs_module.dll
LoadedModule[137]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\mods\tech\wwii units\wwii_protect.dll
LoadedModule[138]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\imagehlp.dll
LoadedModule[139]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gpapi.dll
LoadedModule[140]=C:\Windows\System32\cryptnet.dll
LoadedModule[141]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINNSI.DLL
LoadedModule[142]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\Bf-109K-4\bin\Bf109K4.dll
LoadedModule[143]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\Bf-109K-4\bin\Bf109K4_protect.dll
LoadedModule[144]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\DCSWWII.dll
LoadedModule[145]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\F-5E\bin\F5E.dll
LoadedModule[146]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\F-5E\bin\f5e_protect.dll
LoadedModule[147]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\FW-190D9\bin\FW190D9.dll
LoadedModule[148]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\FW-190D9\bin\fw190d9_protect.dll
LoadedModule[149]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\FW-190D9\bin\Cockpit_FW190D9.dll
LoadedModule[150]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\Flaming Cliffs\bin\FC3.dll
LoadedModule[151]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\Flaming Cliffs\bin\fc3_protect.dll
LoadedModule[152]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\Flaming Cliffs\bin\A10A.dll
LoadedModule[153]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\Flaming Cliffs\bin\F15.dll
LoadedModule[154]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\Flaming Cliffs\bin\Su27.dll
LoadedModule[155]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\Flaming Cliffs\bin\Su33.dll
LoadedModule[156]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\Ka-50\bin\Ka50.dll
LoadedModule[157]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\Ka-50\bin\ka50_protect.dll
LoadedModule[158]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\Ka-50\bin\CockpitKa50.dll
LoadedModule[159]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\MIG-21bis\bin\FlightModel.dll
LoadedModule[160]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\MIG-21bis\bin\curobife.dll
LoadedModule[161]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\MIG-21bis\bin\Avionics.dll
LoadedModule[162]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\MiG-15bis\bin\Mig15.dll
LoadedModule[163]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\MiG-15bis\bin\mig15_protect.dll
LoadedModule[164]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\P-51D\bin\P51Base.dll
LoadedModule[165]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\P-51D\bin\P51B.dll
LoadedModule[166]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\P-51D\bin\p51_protect.dll
LoadedModule[167]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\P-51D\bin\Cockpit_P51Common.dll
LoadedModule[168]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\P-51D\bin\Cockpit_P51D.dll
LoadedModule[169]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\SA342\bin\SA342.dll
LoadedModule[170]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\SA342\bin\SA342_protect.dll
LoadedModule[171]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\SpitfireLFMkIX\bin\SpitfireLFMkIX.dll
LoadedModule[172]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\SpitfireLFMkIX\bin\spitfire_protect.dll
LoadedModule[173]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\TF-51D\bin\TF51D.dll
LoadedModule[174]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\Uh-1H\bin\UH1H-Dyn.dll
LoadedModule[175]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\Uh-1H\bin\uh1_protect.dll
LoadedModule[176]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\Uh-1H\bin\Uh1H.dll
LoadedModule[177]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\Uh-1H\bin\CockpitUH1H.dll
LoadedModule[178]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\jsAvionics\bin\jsAvionics.dll
LoadedModule[179]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\v8_libplatform.dll
LoadedModule[180]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\v8.dll
LoadedModule[181]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\v8_libbase.dll
LoadedModule[182]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\dx11backend.dll
LoadedModule[183]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxgi.dll
LoadedModule[184]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll
LoadedModule[185]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\amd_ags_x64.dll
LoadedModule[186]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\D3DCOMPILER_47.dll
LoadedModule[187]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f936d37e592b25aa\nvldumdx.dll
LoadedModule[188]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f936d37e592b25aa\nvwgf2umx.dll
LoadedModule[189]=C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap64.dll
LoadedModule[190]=C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvapi64.dll
LoadedModule[191]=C:\WINDOWS\system32\windowscodecs.dll
LoadedModule[192]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\ZweiBlau.dll
LoadedModule[193]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\AVIMaker.dll
LoadedModule[194]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\ogg.dll
LoadedModule[195]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\theora.dll
LoadedModule[196]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\png.dll
LoadedModule[197]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\vorbis.dll
LoadedModule[198]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\jpeg.dll
LoadedModule[199]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\NGModel.dll
LoadedModule[200]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\dxgui_edge_render.dll
LoadedModule[201]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL
LoadedModule[202]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc.DLL
LoadedModule[203]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\lua-dxgui.dll
LoadedModule[204]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\lua-dxguiWin.dll
LoadedModule[205]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\lua-textutil.dll
LoadedModule[206]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\lua-terrain.dll
LoadedModule[207]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\lua-minizip.dll
LoadedModule[208]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\lua-gui_map.dll
LoadedModule[209]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\lua-MissionGenerator.dll
LoadedModule[210]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\lua-gui_demoscene.dll
LoadedModule[211]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\lua-ED_demosceneAPI.dll
LoadedModule[212]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\lua-gui_nodes_map.dll
LoadedModule[213]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\lua-gui_axes_tune.dll
LoadedModule[214]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\lua-guid.dll
LoadedModule[215]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\lua-reg.dll
LoadedModule[216]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\lua-gui_video_player.dll
LoadedModule[217]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\edterrain4.dll
LoadedModule[218]=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\edterrainGraphics41.dll
State[0].Key=Transport.DoneStage1
State[0].Value=1
OsInfo[0].Key=vermaj
OsInfo[0].Value=10
OsInfo[1].Key=vermin
OsInfo[1].Value=0
OsInfo[2].Key=verbld
OsInfo[2].Value=16299
OsInfo[3].Key=ubr
OsInfo[3].Value=19
OsInfo[4].Key=versp
OsInfo[4].Value=0
OsInfo[5].Key=arch
OsInfo[5].Value=9
OsInfo[6].Key=lcid
OsInfo[6].Value=1033
OsInfo[7].Key=geoid
OsInfo[7].Value=94
OsInfo[8].Key=sku
OsInfo[8].Value=48
OsInfo[9].Key=domain
OsInfo[9].Value=0
OsInfo[10].Key=prodsuite
OsInfo[10].Value=256
OsInfo[11].Key=ntprodtype
OsInfo[11].Value=1
OsInfo[12].Key=platid
OsInfo[12].Value=10
OsInfo[13].Key=sr
OsInfo[13].Value=0
OsInfo[14].Key=tmsi
OsInfo[14].Value=633
OsInfo[15].Key=osinsty
OsInfo[15].Value=3
OsInfo[16].Key=iever
OsInfo[16].Value=11.15.16299.0-11.0.47
OsInfo[17].Key=portos
OsInfo[17].Value=0
OsInfo[18].Key=ram
OsInfo[18].Value=16284
OsInfo[19].Key=svolsz
OsInfo[19].Value=465
OsInfo[20].Key=wimbt
OsInfo[20].Value=0
OsInfo[21].Key=blddt
OsInfo[21].Value=170928
OsInfo[22].Key=bldtm
OsInfo[22].Value=1534
OsInfo[23].Key=bldbrch
OsInfo[23].Value=rs3_release
OsInfo[24].Key=bldchk
OsInfo[24].Value=0
OsInfo[25].Key=wpvermaj
OsInfo[25].Value=0
OsInfo[26].Key=wpvermin
OsInfo[26].Value=0
OsInfo[27].Key=wpbuildmaj
OsInfo[27].Value=0
OsInfo[28].Key=wpbuildmin
OsInfo[28].Value=0
OsInfo[29].Key=osver
OsInfo[29].Value=10.0.16299.19.amd64fre.rs3_release.170928-1534
OsInfo[30].Key=buildflightid
OsInfo[30].Value=58DDBB00-947E-420A-B296-A2451AE6AC0B.2
OsInfo[31].Key=edition
OsInfo[31].Value=Professional
OsInfo[32].Key=ring
OsInfo[32].Value=Retail
OsInfo[33].Key=containerid
OsInfo[34].Key=containertype
OsInfo[35].Key=edu
OsInfo[35].Value=0
FriendlyEventName=Stopped working
ConsentKey=APPCRASH
AppName=DCS
AppPath=C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\DCS.exe
NsPartner=windows
NsGroup=windows8
ApplicationIdentity=FAE49B97CE26D3F587727D2830581C3D
MetadataHash=1364929824

Is this information of any use to the developers?

Can anybody share any hints what the report actually indicates?

Any suggestion what I could do in order to try to mitigate this?