F-16 A, B, C, MLU

Frank00

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

us-air-force-usaf-f-16-fighting-falcon-fighter-assigned-to-colonel-col-sam-eee615-1600.jpg

To whom it may concern,

dutch-f-16.jpg

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/fighter-jet-canon-fire-f16-dutch-a8859731.html?amp

At least one round caused damage to the plane’s exterior after the pilot attempted to hit a practice target at Leeuwarden air base. Part of the munition was also found in the engine.
gosh just how violently do you have to hoik the stick to jink into your own gunshot
Edited by probad

I highly doubt the F-16 actually do that (or any aircraft for that matter). More likely the cause is the gun was not installed incorrectly, a malfunction of the gun or ammo or the gun was not boresighted correctly. We had one in Luke AFB years ago that shot his AOA probe, it happens. We also had ammo coming apart in the cannon (it does fire 100 rounds a second) and I seen barrels damaged before.

http://www.f-16.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=55240&p=416278#p416278

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

XxNiMtgiq6U

@4:08, landing start. Notice how the Leading Edge Flaps (LEF) go up on Main Landing Gear (MLG) wheel spin.

With weight on both gear or wheel speed over 60 knots and throttle at idle or less,

the leading edge flaps will position 2 degrees up

1F-16CG-2-27GS-00-1, page 1-49, para 1.6.10.1

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

2YCdIaHeaoM

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

Notice how little the sticks moves, this will be very hard for ED to simulate with all the different joystick we have on our PC

EB9KjdLclh4

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

Impressive landing a Viper with 5 feet of missing wing, but that midair can't be good for MP2's carreer, heh.

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

I just can't believe it made it back. Imagine recovering that?

To whom it may concern,

I know what I'd say: THE F**K HAVE YOU DONE TO MY JET!?!?

Much like I said to the pilot of 279 when he recovered to Banak AFB with a missing ventral-fin and quite a lot of shrapnel embedded in the skin after releasing a Mk82 too low.

Had a hand-sized piece miss the flare-box by less than an inch, too. That could have been very nasty.

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

We had one in Al Uded come back with holes on the ventral. Pilot did not even know he had been shot at.

Talking about flares, you ever had flares bounce of the bath tub or donut panel (4305 and 4409) and leave scorch marks? I hated that, takes for ever to clean those off.

Edited by mvsgas
spelling

To whom it may concern,