Labels not showing when hosting

I am unable to get any labels to show when hosting a DCS mission.

Labels show fine on the host machine if just running the mission like a single player.

Labels are set to "on" in the mission difficulty options, and this stetting shows from the multiplayer menu

This problem persists with or without a labels.lue file packed into the mission .miz

When players join, toggling labels on/off does nothing. The labels do not show for any player.

Server is Open Beta.

Anyone have any idea what might be going on?

Is there some random file or setting somewhere I am missing?

On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/philstylenz

Storm of War WW2 server website: https://stormofwar.net/

Do the players have Label enabled in their options? Have to, or you cant toggle them.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

yes, players joined another server which had labels on and they could see (and toggle) labels. Joined my server and there were none.

Check the mission you're trying to run.

Inside mission editor check you mission option the label how is turned on/off or enforced.

5qVMRM96ZMaZ22KWMIsMgHCkjqolXL.png

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

See the third line of my original post. . . .

If your .MIZ file is already set to enforced, try to RENAME your DCS.openbeta folder inside Saved Games ( like DCS.openbeta.backup), and see what is going to happen. Doing this you'll lose all the keybind settings, but you also do a check on all script inside your "customization" are not overriding the label.

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!