|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

Good report, good news.

If the Harrier gets focus, do we have to wait longer for anything related to avionics like Mirage MLO ?

I wish the best for Razbam to finish that Harrier, now I'm obliged to follow its development closely :shifty:

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

Quarterly updates sound like better idea if there is more detail and they actually come out quarterly. Several other dev teams do that.

Also good to hear that the harrier is now the main focus.

And on that note, I'd like some detail of how various systems are coded vs how they work IRL and what sorts of trade-offs need to be made..

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

I'm so glad to hear that Razbam now wants to (and will) do more with the Harrier. I am really looking forward to this!

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

Nice vid thanks Razbam. I prefer to see a vid of the preview of your new map. :D thank you.

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

If the quarterly update videos are 20+ minute, deep dives into the additions/fixes I'm on board. If they're going to be 5-10 minutes, then I would prefer them more often. Has the idea of a 10 minute video every 2 months been tossed around the office?

I already enjoy the M2K, Mig19 and AV8B in their current state (AV8B a little less enjoyable tbh). Can't wait to fly the current stable of Razbam modules once they're finished.

Is there something that can be done about the cockpit lighting across the board? I'm guessing this is more on ED's side than Razbam, as all of my modules are a little dark (gamma is set to 1.3). However, it does seem that Razbam modules are darker than the others I own.

Thanks for the effort in communicating with the DCS community. It makes me feel much better about the investment I already made in Razbam products...now if only we could get a peak at that new map.

does it mention c-130?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Hi Decoy,

Nice update video! Good news! What an honor to “participate” with the background video.

I’m still looking forward to see my beloved A-29B flying under Razbam tag!

All the best,

Sydy

does it mention c-130?

No.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

No it's still in the pipeline but I cant confirm timings yet

Thank You! :thumbup:

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

Hi Decoy,

Nice update video! Good news! What an honor to “participate” with the background video.

I’m still looking forward to see my beloved A-29B flying under Razbam tag!

All the best,

Sydy

Thank you for allowing me to share your cool video :)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

Will run the videos in :

June

Sept

Dec

March

But if anything major comes up I will do adhoc videos, the one on June will include:

- All module states to date

-Mirage upgrade with pics and video of our trip to France (main focus)

-touch on the new work flows focus on 3d scanning

-any other news

Edited by =DECOY=

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

No.

why am i not suprised..?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Great news, I'm glad for the Harrier, not that I noticed anything wrong with it, I'm just starting, but seems like from what I ear there is things that need fixing and hopefully when I get more into it it will be better

Marc..