Hornet grip SCS and Weapon select selectors

VIXEN413

Hey all,

just wondering if anybody knows where to get these 2 5-way switches who does it for Thrustmaster/ Guillemot?

any place to get those?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards

VIxen

Rig: MB Gigabite z390UD, CPU Intel I7 8700k, RAM 32G DDR4 3200 Gskill ripjaws, GPU MSI RTX2080SuperOC, HDD Crucial mx500 1tb M2 sata, PSU Corsair 850W, watercooling Corsair h100,

Controlers TM f/a 18 stick on Virpil warbrd base, TM cougar f16 stick on cougar base, Cougar F16 throttle on TUSBA, ch pedals, TM cougar MFD

27" monitor with trk IR 5 and HP Reverb HMD.

Modules F18, F16, F86, Mig15, FW 190D9, Nellis range map, Aggr campaign, Middle East map

Right,

Thanks and yes they do have a lot of switches and models

Just like Mouser Electronics where I do my micro electronic shopping...

But any idea on what components Thrustmaster is actually using for these 2 5 way switches? Opened up my stick and they looked like 2 different units as well...

If I know the brand of these parts or the part number even at least I can start to look somewhere...

BR

Edited by VIXEN413

Rig: MB Gigabite z390UD, CPU Intel I7 8700k, RAM 32G DDR4 3200 Gskill ripjaws, GPU MSI RTX2080SuperOC, HDD Crucial mx500 1tb M2 sata, PSU Corsair 850W, watercooling Corsair h100,

Controlers TM f/a 18 stick on Virpil warbrd base, TM cougar f16 stick on cougar base, Cougar F16 throttle on TUSBA, ch pedals, TM cougar MFD

27" monitor with trk IR 5 and HP Reverb HMD.

Modules F18, F16, F86, Mig15, FW 190D9, Nellis range map, Aggr campaign, Middle East map

if you have the unit open try calling Digikey and see if they can help. I used to be in a technical sales force and I loved to talk to people who needed help of you sort. It was opprotunity to educate, and most people came back and bought stuff.

Win Win!

Night Ops in the Harrier

IYAOYAS