how to add TCN for a AF

tonod

I don't know how to add a TACAN to an existing airbase.

I have however found a workaround.

Park a tanker at the airfield. Give it a tasking of nothing (as otherwise it will fly away).

Enable the TACAN on the tanker.

Job done.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

the TACAN is hard coded( I think) to some airfields on the southern portion of the map. (in Georgia mostly) the north portion uses PRMG, the Russian Beacon/ILS system. There may be a mod, or .Lua script that would do it, I don't know. However, If you have Mig-21 it(PRMG) is hard coded to the module, so M3 added it to all airfields, but they only work for mig.

Some modules in Mission editor, such as the Stennis, you can add TACAN in mission editor in waypoint options.

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat. We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

http://virtual-pilots.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Park a tanker at the airfield. Give it a tasking of nothing (as otherwise it will fly away).

Job done.

Good Idea Mr_Sukebe!

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat. We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

http://virtual-pilots.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Job done.

I tried but AI always fly away because system auto delete that task

can u po a PrtScr or something for me show me how to give AI a task of nothing and keep AI don`t move?

thank you

Edited by tonod