BO-105 PAH1A1 progress news

The_Fragger

BO-105 PAH1A1 progress news  

1605 members have voted

1. 1. BO-105 PAH1A1 progress news

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont't care

Wow, good work! As soon as it's available, it will be my first helicopter module. :)

• Like 1

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

:wub::clap_2::yes::beer:

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

Im honestly glad to see work going regularly on this module now. I was worried at first, but now since there is a 3rd party wanting to take over this in a joint venture makes me very happy. Can't wait to get my hands on her. :)

• Like 1

polychop

Definitely not!

???? The BO-105 will defenitly not developed by Poly$%# ...this must be a spelling error.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3726332&postcount=26

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

Great work, I love how your even modeling the lock-wire on the various assemblies. As a CH 47 Crew guy I can tell you EVERYTHING is lock-wired! Heck, we even lock wired the lock wire sometimes. Hahaha...

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Check their facebook page. They showed some WIP pics there a few days ago.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Frankly I don't see a few screenshots as progress. It's been modelled for a while but its been in development so long the goal posts have moved as far a quality and he's just catching up with that. The developer has said it's being coded by a different 3rd party but can't say which. So that other party obviously has their own projects which have priority. Hopefully it see the light of day and is quite good, but with as little information as we get and how similar of a mission profile it has to the Gazelle, I just wouldn't bother thinking about it all that much. If it comes out great if not oh well. Fly the Gazelle until then.

I'm with Jester on this.

Its a cool heli, but its also very Gaz like. And honestly until multicrew/Jester AI for helicopters gets sorted out I'm kinda on the fence. The Gaz is hard to use as a single crew bird, and likely so will this.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

I'm with Jester on this.

Its a cool heli, but its also very Gaz like.

Indeed, which is the reason why I did not buy the Gazelle, because I prefer the Bo-105 and I don't need two helicopters in my inventory that are almost exactly the same. So I'm waiting for the Bo-105.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

Yes, but it may be a matter of "don't hold your breath...." and you never get to fly either of them! I personally like the Gazelle as a light strike, I think having the very capable 105 at some point would be awesome!!

If the Bo-105 gets cancelled I can still go ahead and buy the Gazelle instead. But as long as the Bo-105 is still in development I will wait for it.

Tornado3 small.jpg

And +1, I'm with Seph on this. As much as I love it sometimes the FM feels a little whacky

Totally agree with both of you guys !!! As much as I enjoy the Gazell, there must me something fishy with its FM.

E.g. lift is too much pitch dependent instead of Collective inputs; overall without going deeper into details: Too easy and forgiving to fly.

Hopefully, Mitech-5 will do a better job for their upcoming BO-105. If they do it well (at the beginning the FM at least), to me a must have and I'll buy it for shure.

All the best, and good luck in developing this nimble bird for us :thumbup:

Edited by NevSmith

I'm gonna buy the BO-105 despite owning the Gazelle if the FM is done by a credible dev and/or good reviews.

Light attack/scout helis are great fun, but the Gaz still feels as if it has questionable aspects.

Yup, same here. Though the GAZ is probably my favorite helo due to how easy it is to fly. Now if I could only figure out how to fly and shoot at the same time...

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Yup, same here. Though the GAZ is probably my favorite helo due to how easy it is to fly. Now if I could only figure out how to fly and shoot at the same time...

I fly it from the left seat with a hat switch controling the camera.

• Like 1

Yeah I do it too, I'm just not that good at doing it :)

The whole lack of AI multicrew mostly just pisses me off, but its probably hard(er) to implement for helo's, you have to have good comms between crew members, which would also be hard to manage with jester wheel. I'm hoping the Mi-24 comes with some sort of gunner AI.

Thats pretty sweet, looks like they might even be using something like a simplified Johnson Criteria for AI spotting. But the Mi-8, and huey were supposed to have this too I thought.