C-101 BIG UPDATE OF THE MODULE

peyvolt

or

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!

We present you the trailer of the new C-101 EB/CC module with new external and cockpit models. The module has changed a lot since we delivered it for sale more than a year ago and we hope 2017 will be definitive to get a final version. You’ll have this great update available in next version, in which you will see all this big amount of changes made.

It will be at no extra cost, and for new people buying it, the same current price will apply:

C-101EB /C-101CC---> 59$

AFM EB and AFM CC ---> For free

Both versions are bought together, though EB is the one currently available, until we finish CC development, which will happen soon. We don’t want to release it until it’s 100% completed so that you can fully enjoy this great version. After two very hard years with certain internal issues, we can say that this product ending is already in its final stage, pending also full AFM data implementation. We are aware of the patience you’ve had with us, that’s why we are specially determined in finishing the product during this year, and as an example we hardly had Christmas vacations to present you these significant changes in DCS C-101.

To get an idea, we present you bellow what’s pending to finish EB and CC:

C-101EB:

1. All systems are finished, just missing to correct navaids (VOR/ILS) to make them functional in any scenery, we are working on it and we hope to have it ready soon.

C-101CC:

Once finished EB navaids, we’ll complete what’s remaining from CC:

1. Complete navaids.

2. Complete Weapon Systems.

AFM:

We’ve provided our coder all required info needed to develop the AFM completely, therefore we can say the product can be ended this year. It should be taken into account that they are two AFM, both EB and CC, they are similar airplanes but with significant differences, which means a double coding effort.

We are a modest team, integrated by a small number of personnel but hard working and with willing to make a good module with great detail that you will appreciate, in which all real systems are being coded for both airplanes, no system will be missing. Therefore, once finished, you’ll be able to enjoy an airplane similar to the real one and a simulation experience that will teach you how real flying is done.

We wish you all a great year. We also wish our Latin friends, happy “Three Kings” day, and to our Russian friends, Merry Christmas. On our part, we’ll continue working so that you can go on enjoying this great module in development.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

¡FELIZ AÑO NUEVO A TODOS!

Os presentamos el tráiler del nuevo módulo del C-101 EB/CC con nuevos modelos externo y de cabina. El módulo ha cambiado mucho desde que lo sacamos a la venta hace más de un año y esperamos que el 2017 sea el definitivo para tenerlo en versión final. Tendréis disponible esta magnífica actualización en la próxima versión, en la que podréis observar la gran cantidad de cambios realizados.

No supondrá ningún coste adicional, y para la gente que vaya a comprarlo seguirá siendo el mismo precio:

C-101EB /C-101CC---> 59$

AFM EB y AFM CC ---> Gratuito

Ambas versiones se compran en conjunto, aunque es el EB el que está ahora mismo disponible, hasta que finalicemos el desarrollo del CC, lo cual sucederá en breve. No queremos sacarlo hasta que este al 100% completado y podáis disfrutar de esta magnífica versión. Después de dos años muy duros con ciertos problemas internos, podemos decir que la finalización del producto está ya en la recta final, pendiente también de la implementación de todos los datos del AFM. Somos conscientes de la paciencia que habéis tenido, por eso estamos especialmente implicados en terminar el producto durante este año, y como ejemplo apenas hemos tenido vacaciones de Navidad para presentaros estos significativos cambios en el DCS C-101.

Para que tengáis una idea, aquí os dejamos lo que falta del EB y del CC:

C-101EB:

1. Todos los sistemas completados a falta de corregir las radioayudas (VOR/ILS) para que funcionen en todos los escenarios, estamos en ello y esperamos tenerlo en breve.

C-101CC:

Una vez finalizadas las radioayudas del EB, terminaremos lo que falta del CC:

1. Completar las radioayudas.

2. Completar los Sistemas de Armas.

AFM:

Hemos facilitado a nuestro codificador toda la información necesaria para desarrollarlo al completo, con lo cual podemos decir que el producto podrá finalizarse este año. Hay que tener en cuenta que son dos AFM, tanto el EB como CC, son aviones parecidos pero con diferencias significativas, lo cual supone un doble esfuerzo de codificación.

Somos un equipo modesto, integrado por un reducido número de personal pero muy trabajadores y con ánimo de realizar un buen módulo con gran lujo de detalles que agradeceréis, en el que se están codificando todos los sistemas reales de ambos aviones, ninguno faltará. Por tanto, una vez finalizado, podréis disfrutar de un avión similar al real y de una experiencia de simulación que os enseñará lo que es volar de verdad.

Os deseamos un gran año a todos. Feliz día de Reyes y a nuestros amigos rusos, Feliz Navidad. Por nuestra parte, continuaremos trabajando para que sigáis disfrutando de este gran módulo en desarrollo.

Edited by peyvolt
  • Like 1

Awesome.

Question - With the new model I take it there is a new template?

Edited by joey45

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Thanks a lot, as an early adopter of this Module I'm pleased to see that it's still being worked on, and cant wait to have the CC version released :D

Cheers!

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Happy new year to all of you as well!

Looking forward to taking it up for a spin again soon, it is an absolutely beautiful aircraft that you have put together.

Good luck with all future modules as well, I can't wait to see what the future brings.

Espectacular!!! Mucho animo chicos, es un modulo increible, y habeis trabajado en muchos y muy complicados detalles UNICOS que otros no han hecho y eso antes o despues se tiene que valorar y habra valido la pena, de verdad, un abrazo y mucho animo, espero verlo pronto terminado y con el AFM!!:thumbup:

AMAZING job guys, really nice unique details in this module!! hope to see it finished soon!!:thumbup:

Take a look at my MODS here

Excellent!

The recent progress and the news that the module will be finalized soon both make me very happy!

In my opinion, documentation, avionics, internal and external models are already of very high quality. I am more than confident that the two AFMs will also not disappoint and that in the end they will be worth the long wait.

You have set yourselves a difficult task providing two different aircraft variants in a single module.

I know I say this for a lot of DCS videos and trailers, but your trailer really is exceptionally well done - especially the shots with cockpit lighting at night. Awesome!

Let me tell you that I appreciate all the hard work your small team has invested into the module and that I am thankful for your perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles.

1338 - beyond leet

ED Forum rules EN|DE|RU

Great news, thanks:thumbup:

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

Great to see the progress I've been waiting to see :) Definitely gonna pick this up now.

Achieving World Peace - One 2000lb JDAM at a time.

Intel i7 9700K, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz , ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 TI OC, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Oculus Rift S.

~

Proud Member of the 62nd Fighting Falcons

~

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great video and I am happy for you that you got this far. But the only thing I read is "We hope to get it finished in 2017".

Yeah. HOPE. Two AFMs in a year and it sounds like you haven't even started coding? Sorry, but that is disappointing, no matter how great the rest of the planes looks or works.

I wish you all the best, but this is not good news. It makes me sad because I want to fly those planes. And that means AFM and nothing else.

• Like 1