Will it come with training missions and campaign?

fatboy

Hi Folks and happy hornet Pre-Purchase day! I was just wondering will it come with training missions and a campaign?(At Early Access or Some Point Later) It doesn't say on the Pre-Purchase page. Also i have been saving my Bonus points for the hornet, can i use them now with the Pre-Purchase?

MODULES: A10C Warthog,AH-64 D APACHE,AJS Viggen,AV8B Harrier,BF109 K4,C101 Aviojet,F14 Tomcat,F15E Eagle,F16 Viper,F5 Tiger,F86 Sabre,FA18C Hornet,FW190A8,FW190D9,I16 Ishak,JF17 Thunder,KA50 Blackshark,L39Albatros,Mirage2000C,Mirage F-1,MI24P,MI8MVT2,MIG15BIS,MIG19P,MIG21BIS,Mosquito FB VI,P51D Mustang,P47D Thunderbolt,SA342 Gazell,SpitfireIX,TF51D,UH1H Huey,Yak52.

OTHER:Flamming cliffs,Combined Arms,WW2 Assets Pack,SuperCarrier.

TERRAINS: Nevada,Caucasus,Normandy,Persian Gulf,Syria,Channel,Marianas. 

Can't use bonus points on discounted products, so no for the pre-purchase Hornet.

I am sure I read somewhere that there won't be training missions as it is too much work to redo them as more systems are implemented. But I could be wrong.

Intel i7 13700K @ 5.3 GHz / ASUS TUF Gaming Z490-Plus / 64 Gb G.Skill DDR4-3600 / RTX 4090 / 2TB Kingston KC3000 NVME / Win 10 x64 Pro / Pimax Crystal / WINWING F/A-18 HOTAS

A-10C, AJS-37, AV-8B, F-4E, F-5E, F-14, F-15E, F-16, F/A-18C, F-86F, FC3, Christen Eagle 2, FW190D-9, Mosquito, P-47D, P-51D, Spitfire, AH-64D, KA-50, UH-1H

Combined Arms, WWII Asset Pack, China Assets Pack, Super Carrier, Falklands Assets

Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf, The Channel, Syria, Mariana Islands, South Atlantic, Sinai

Hi Folks and happy hornet Pre-Purchase day! I was just wondering will it come with training missions and a campaign?(At Early Access or Some Point Later) It doesn't say on the Pre-Purchase page. Also i have been saving my Bonus points for the hornet, can i use them now with the Pre-Purchase?

Training missions will likely come towards the end of EA, all of the features need to be present after all. No word, that I can remember, of a campaign - I'd set your expectations for it not having one included.

Plenty of payware campaigns will be available down the road.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

Daft question. Can we just use the red flag module and change aircraft, your going to get lit up, painted, fired at, get to the target and use all your systems, just a bit mor quickly than the A-10C, or in my case, die faster.

All of the DLC campaigns are protected and you should not be able to change aircraft - though admittedly I haven't tried.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

It will be interesting to see what map(or Maps, never know) the training missions will be on.My bet would be Caucus map as that is where most training missions are held.Also for anyone who doesn't have Any other map modules.Though you never know they might coincide with the strait of Homuz Map.

MODULES: A10C Warthog,AH-64 D APACHE,AJS Viggen,AV8B Harrier,BF109 K4,C101 Aviojet,F14 Tomcat,F15E Eagle,F16 Viper,F5 Tiger,F86 Sabre,FA18C Hornet,FW190A8,FW190D9,I16 Ishak,JF17 Thunder,KA50 Blackshark,L39Albatros,Mirage2000C,Mirage F-1,MI24P,MI8MVT2,MIG15BIS,MIG19P,MIG21BIS,Mosquito FB VI,P51D Mustang,P47D Thunderbolt,SA342 Gazell,SpitfireIX,TF51D,UH1H Huey,Yak52.

OTHER:Flamming cliffs,Combined Arms,WW2 Assets Pack,SuperCarrier.

TERRAINS: Nevada,Caucasus,Normandy,Persian Gulf,Syria,Channel,Marianas. 

I am sure I read somewhere that there won't be training missions as it is too much work to redo them as more systems are implemented. But I could be wrong.

That was Razbam excuse, but their Harrier is very WIP state right now.

Depends how ED will handle Early Access phase and how complete will be the systems available to the public. Since the inital release won't have TWS, AIM-120, AIM-9X, PGM's, A2G radar, I expect at least some basic training missions on startup and using the "dumb" weapons, these shouldn't require much redoing later.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

All of the DLC campaigns are protected and you should not be able to change aircraft - though admittedly I haven't tried.

RATS! Och it'll be worth a try, I tend to make a short mission to play with the weapons and then utilise some of the other, better made mission that the community provide, Thanks for that