When will we get some videos?

Kayos

Then question is why those aren't allowed to show stuff yet.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Who says they're not allowed to show their stuff? :huh:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I think you know what we are talking about. That was a small showoff, no gameplay video.

42a0c868fad26ccebf123244cf6da8b5.jpg

:thumbup:

But more seriously, it’s probably a combination of wanting to spend more time working on getting the module ready for EA rather than producing videos and the fact that some aspects may not quite be ready for the public to see yet. We know the B model cockpit wasn’t fully working a month ago, hence why we only saw the A model cockpit in the promo video.

Honestly for me if it was between one of them spending a few hours making a video and them spending those same hours working on the module itself I’d always go for the latter.

I’m sure we will get videos etc closer to EA.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

I expect them to show up soon. Viggen videos appeared just 2 weeks before release (just checked Bunyap, but IIRC his were the first I watched), so this is a good indicator for a release just around the corner as well once it happens.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Honestly for me if it was between one of them spending a few hours making a video and them spending those same hours working on the module itself I’d always go for the latter.

Same goes for me, however won't damp the level of excitement :thumbup:

i5-2400 | 16GB Corsair XMS3 | MSI GTX 970 4GB | 500GB Samsung 850 Evo | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog | Saitek Rudder Pedals | Windows 10 64 bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We've got a bunch of stuff in the pipeline and we should have builds going out to videomakers soon :)

awesome!

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence