=BURNING SKIES= WWII Server

eekz

Haha no man, not at all. I enjoyed flying with you and was just trying to touch base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ah cool, yeah it was a good day!

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2

Hi,

are you going to switch server to Open Beta 2.5.1 or will stay on 2.5.0.

Just asking.

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

Will update to openbeta tonight

there is an important bug for the bf-109, read here .. the starter does not work anymore with the beta

Under Controls you can set a short Cut Button called "Signal Starter Ground Crew" to work without Radio Menue...

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=207084

Edited by 2RGT Oberst

[sIGPIC]2RGT DCS WORLD ITALIA[/sIGPIC]

DIAVOLO 1-1 | 2RGT OBERST

2RGT DCS Gruppo Volo Italiano

Canale Youtube: 2RGT OBERST

Facebook: DCS World Italia - 2RGT -

Canale Twitch: 2RGT OBERST

LIVE!

Will update to openbeta tonight

Eekz, why exactly are you switching to the Open beta version??? I mean it’s Beta so it’s gonna have issues. Seems to me staying with the release version makes more sense.

Eekz, why exactly are you switching to the Open beta version??? I mean it’s Beta so it’s gonna have issues. Seems to me staying with the release version makes more sense.

In order to help to find those issues and fix them before the version release as it's usually take less time from open beta to the release update than from release to release.

Куплю B-17, можно B-24. B-29 не предлагать!

Burning Skies

=Burning Skies= @ Facebook

there is an important bug for the bf-109, read here .. the starter does not work anymore with the beta

Under Controls you can set a short Cut Button called "Signal Starter Ground Crew" to work without Radio Menue...

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=207084

There is a workaround if I understand the thread correctly. Do I? :)

Куплю B-17, можно B-24. B-29 не предлагать!

Burning Skies

=Burning Skies= @ Facebook

Eekz, Can you reinstate the ping limiter please. Trying to go defensive and defend against their nose position when their ping is over 400 is impossible

+1 :thumbup:

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Some players can’t avoid a high ping due to where they live. I would think ping limiting is gonna discriminate against those players.

Nobody should have over 300 ping. It breaks the game. Even if you live in the US you will have 250 max. I play typically in Darkest Hour on an american server and I have max 128ms ping.

It would be preferable that we have US, European and Asian servers so everybody can play with quality ping. But with our sad numbers it is impossible.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]In 21st century there is only war and ponies.

My experience: Jane's attack squadron, IL2 for couple of years, War Thunder and DCS.

My channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyAXX9rAX_Sqdc0IKJuv6dA

Nobody should have over 300 ping. It breaks the game. Even if you live in the US you will have 250 max. I play typically in Darkest Hour on an american server and I have max 128ms ping.

It would be preferable that we have US, European and Asian servers so everybody can play with quality ping. But with our sad numbers it is impossible.

It may “break” the game, but there are places in this world where the ping can easily get as high as 400 on a regularity. I’ve seen these pings numerous times when flying multiplayer on burning skies.

Some players can’t avoid a high ping due to where they live. I would think ping limiting is gonna discriminate against those players.

i agree, but i feel i am being discriminated against when you get shot down by a plane that is dancing all over the screen because you cant properly fight against it

i agree, but i feel i am being discriminated against when you get shot down by a plane that is dancing all over the screen because you cant properly fight against it

I understand and agree, However that’s not always due to high ping. I’ve had this happen several times even in a dog fights against Saburo, and both of us had fairly low ping at the time.

I understand and agree, However that’s not always due to high ping. I’ve had this happen several times even in a dog fights against Saburo, and both of us had fairly low ping at the time.

funny, but i remember that fight and i did not lose you for any moment... that was not really this case

moreover, it is not about jumping players, it is about permanent long ping, where player with that is delayed for you for nearly an half second and more, so you see what he did "long" time ago and not his actual activity or even his position

unfortunately, that player does not have the same problem...

try to play against these players, and then say something

F-15E | F-14A/B

funny, but i remember that fight and i did not lose you for any moment... that was not really this case

moreover, it is not about jumping players, it is about permanent long ping, where player with that is delayed for you for nearly an half second and more, so you see what he did "long" time ago and not his actual activity or even his position

unfortunately, that player does not have the same problem...

try to play against these players, and then say something

I do remember the fight and I do remember you warping on me several times including vanishing on one occasion. I have also flown against those with high ping, and I agree it can be frustrating but this community is small enough without shunning those who for whatever reason have a high ping.

The player with the slowest ping has the disadvantage and that has been the case in every on line multiplayer platform. How is DCS inverted?

It's simply not the case for every multiplayer platform. If you have ever played Pro evolution soccer online its the same there. People who like to cheat over others turn on a couple of downloading programs so their ping and traffic explodes and the game completely ****s up for the other guy since he just see jumping players doing strange stuff.

In this regard DCS is so much inverted that even if you watch the same replay 20 times you can get like 15 different results on the same replay :)

The player with the slowest ping has only the disadvantage as long as the server sets the simulation borders, on every other situation its quite different and depends mostly on the architecture of the game itself who has the dis-/advantage.

Specs:WIN10, I7-4790K, ASUS RANGER VII, 16GB G.Skill DDR3, GEFORCE 1080, NVME SSD, SSD, VIRPIL T-50 THROTTLE, K-51 COLLECTIVE, MS FFB2 (CH COMBATSTICK MOD), MFG CROSSWINDS, JETPAD, RIFT S

Modules:A10C, AH-64D, AJS-37, AV8B, BF109K4, CA, F/A18C, F14, F5EII, F86F, FC3, FW190A8, FW190D9, KA50, L39, M2000C, MI8TV2, MI24P, MIG15BIS, MIG19P, MIG21BIS, MIRAGE F1, P51D, SA342, SPITFIRE, UH1H, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, CHANNEL, SYRIA

Thrustmaster TWCS Afterburner Detent
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=223776

My Frankenwinder ffb2 stick