DCS shows "waiting for payment" when paid with Paypal

Nielis

Hi,

Bought three modules yesterday and paid for them via Paypal. The DCS website still shows the order as "waiting for payment" while I have received a payment confirmation from paypal. Have send the user support department a message but I'm still awaiting an aswer.

Anyone experienced the same problems?

My Pictures at: http://vortex-images.com/

I am having the same isue.

Hi,

Bought three modules yesterday and paid for them via Paypal. The DCS website still shows the order as "waiting for payment" while I have received a payment confirmation from paypal. Have send the user support department a message but I'm still awaiting an aswer.

Anyone experienced the same problems?

• ED Team

Hi

Sorry you are having issues, please ensure you have contacted our support team here and they will assist you.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Same here. I bought the Persian Gulf Map on Thursday. Still shows "Waiting for Payment." I submitted a support ticket on Friday, got a response later in the day saying they would look into it, but nothing else since. Was considering buying another module during the sale, but I certainly don't want to do that until this issue gets resolved.

This morning I have received an email whether I could send a screenshot of the paypal payment...which I already send initially when making the support ticket. I replied soon after but no response yet unfortunately. I bought these modules so that I could practise the entire weekend. The weekend has now almost finished and still I can't use the modules I paid for. I even received a payment reminder a few minutes ago.

I'm not impressed with the support service from Eagle Dynamics. I am a loyal customer who owns almost all the modules. Their support service should be more efficient in my opinion.

My Pictures at: http://vortex-images.com/

I also just got a payment reminder. I'm also a bit miffed that this is taking so long to work out. If they have the screenshot that shows the payment, they should go ahead and activate the products, even if they have to sort out the details on the back end later. Fortunately, the Persian Gulf map is not critical for my weekend plans.