flyable F-35 download link

I already tried this version on the download user portal but issue with canope is still the same !

This may be a issue with the model.

You could ask happy cavin to see if he can fix it.

I do not think this can be fixed in lua.

Hawkeye

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

This may be a issue with the model.

You could ask happy cavin to see if he can fix it.

I do not think this can be fixed in lua.

Hawkeye

Hello Happy Cavin

Would you have an idea to fix this texture canopy issue ?

Is there somebody using F35 with DCS 1.5.6?

Thanks

Danyfly

s6uBe6s.png

what am i doing wrong? i dont get this cockpit, i used link from post #6.

Thanks in advance.

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

Hello,

There is another link from the F-35-cockpit mod

The Original-Link is down

Thanks

ED-DCS%20F-35%20MOD_zps6i5zpzhj.png

Sadly, I agree its confusing.

All mods should be put it in the USER FILES here:-https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/

I had a look at the user files its not there :cry: unless I'm blind!

Please, some one add the model with working F-35 Cockpit as shown above in the User Files. :helpsmilie:

Edited by WRAITH

DCS FORUM SIG.jpg

@wraith, did you find the cockpit?

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

Sadly, no I did not find it.
The same here. I may have lost it in a hard drive crash.

I will ask happy cavin if he still has the original mod.

It may be a week before he responds.

He is away from his pc.

I will post a up-date when I receive it.

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Sadly, I agree its confusing.

All mods should be put it in the USER FILES here:-

^^ usually only possible if the mod is your own work, not by someone else without their permission.

Hawkeye has already put up two edited versions with weapons added in both post 6 and 20 in this thread, and they both work perfectly well with the F-15 pit

you have to copy the F15.dll and Kneeboard.lua from your own F-15 install for it to work correctly,

besides iirc the original version Happy Cavin had put up (the screen shot in your post) was a low quality pixelated static picture for the pit / multifunction screens it wasn't very pleasant to look at.

Edited by Dingo_Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

• 6 months later...

can you please specify abit more on installing the F35 mod in Nttr, Thanks

Please, some one add the model with working F-35 Cockpit as shown above in the User Files. :helpsmilie:

I'm sorry for the confusion but this mod does not come with a proper cockpit. It uses the F-15 one, as shown in the video.

The cockpit shot I've posted earlier is part of the exterior model and is not usable.

That being said, if you want to fly with that point of view, just use the F4 (or shit+F4) view and adjust it accordingly.

@Eightball, please can you guide me in making this mod work i Nttr, i cant seem to make it work, i put the F35 folder in Mods/aircraft/ and then i copy the cockpit/F15.dll inside the F35 cockpit/F15.dll and then do the same with tht kneeboard but it doesnt seem to work:cry:

• 2 years later...
Do the same things like in the F-22 mod but for the F-35 one.

Just don't get surprised that if people find out about this being from FSX (if it is from there) that things go south.

Where do I find that information on how to do it?

I did a few attempts myself but no luck this far :)

• 1 month later...
If anyone is still on this thread, the game keeps crashing whenever I go third person. My hardware is pretty good so it's not that.

NVM, just found out that the F-35 is invisible!? Crazy stuff, I am going to reinstall..

• 1 month later...