Mission "CHECK OF INFORMATION"

LV-PDD

The brief say you need join a pair of Mi-24 but when I reach the place and nothing happend, they ask for a signal flare, I try launch some flares, join they flight, fly in front of they but nothing result. I set the correct freq un the radio

Any ideas?

The brief say you need join a pair of Mi-24 but when I reach the place and nothing happend, they ask for a signal flare, I try launch some flares, join they flight, fly in front of they but nothing result. I set the correct freq un the radio

Any ideas?

Signal flares.....do you shoot normal flares or dedicated colored signal ones? :P maybe it depends what type of flare you use :)

Mi8 pilot of [VODKA] squadron

There are no additional F10 menu, if you press signal colored flare from the cockpit nothing happened, I think they are not simulated like the K50

Hmmm im pretty sure they are simulated....i remember i played with them few times. You need to have all conected switches and circuit breakers on and off. I will check if signal flares work :P

Flares are working. You need to activate circuit breaker located in left down corner row. It is right side of row, marked HORN FLARE. Aditionaly you need to activate flare panel itself. There is On/OFF switch for each row of flares on right side of the flare panel.

Screen_170101_122532.thumb.jpg.898470edb7dcb12896ffde5e5f66ba14.jpg

Screen_170101_122615.thumb.jpg.e6206bb2022438634060f51ed6d026be.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...