Flanker exhibiting unnatural drifting in Fortress Mozdok

Did you happen to experience wake turbulence by any chance? If you fly behind the aircraft (esp. bigger one) you have to watch out for this effect. Happily added to DCS few months ago :)

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

Hello, trying to fly this campaign is becoming hard when my plane wants to suddenly veer off course for no reason what so ever. I don't know what could be the cause for it, the load is not asymmetrical so what could it be, weather conditions?

Unless I thinking of the wrong campaign, that campaign uses dynamic weather and, in some missions, you're dealing with nearly gale force winds. So I'm not surprised that you're experiencing difficulty holding a straight course in some missions depending on wind direction, force, and your own heading.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

I added a track of it if anyone is curious, it feels off but you guys could probably tell the difference.

Strongest wind I've ever flown in for sure if thats the case

I’ll check it at my earliest opportunity.

EDIT: Yes. You're fighting strong (40-50 showing on the map) winds out of the northeast. That's what your experiencing. Even taxiing is a PITA.

Edited by Ironhand

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.