F/A-18C - The Red Devils doing the Lords Work. (Hornet Appreciation)

Just a little video I strung together as a little hornet appreciation. VMFA-232 The red devils doing the Lords work.

Finally getting the hang of this editing thing and the DCS cameras. Slowly but surely.

Marine Fighter Attack Squadron 232 (VMFA-232) is a United States Marine Corps F/A-18 Hornet squadron. Nicknamed the "Red Devils", the squadron is based at Marine Corps Air Station Miramar, California and falls under the command of Marine Aircraft Group 11 and the 3rd Marine Aircraft Wing. The Red Devils are the oldest and most decorated fighter squadron in the Marine Corps.

Edited by Growling Sidewinder

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

HP OMEN 880-130 - Windows 10/Intel Core i7-8700K/2TB HDD/ 1TB SSD/32GB DDR4 RAM/GTX 1080 Ti

nice...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

How did you get the nice smoke from destroyed vehicles or is that just cinematic? That’s one thing I wish they’d improve - such pathetic looking , small smoke from burning vehicles

that smoke is from, static objects under effects under "big smoke"

but ur right, thats why I use that effect, because the normal smoke effects are too tame. doesnt give you that feeling that you just messed up someones day real bad.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

HP OMEN 880-130 - Windows 10/Intel Core i7-8700K/2TB HDD/ 1TB SSD/32GB DDR4 RAM/GTX 1080 Ti

nice camera work, but that music... dunno if meant ironic.

nah I just thought it fit well with the cinematics.

"The song links the judgment of the wicked at the end of the age with the American Civil War. Since that time, it has become an extremely popular and well-known American patriotic song."

hence why I used it for a video for an american plane. I'll make one later for Russian planes and I'll use patriotic Russian music.

Nice video - love the music!

thanks brother appreciate it.

Edited by Growling Sidewinder

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus MOBO||Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core, 24 Thread Processor || MSI GTX 1070Ti 8GB GPU OverClocked || 32GB GSKILL DDR4 RAM @3600 || Samsung 1TB SSD || Samsung 250GB SSD || WD Caviar Black 2TB HDD || WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD || Thermaltake ToughPower GF1 850W PS || Thermaltake Tower || Windows 10 Pro 64bit || Thrustmaster Warthog and Cougar sticks, throttles and MFDs || Saitek Rudder Pedals || Trackir 5 ||