FLIR and LTDR switches wrong position

Swift.

As many people will have noticed the FLIR and LTDR switches start in the STBY and SAFE positions respectively. However if you load a FLIR without putting these into OFF and AFT then the FLIR wont work properly during the mission.

If ED could change the default position of these switches to OFF and AFT then the problem would be fixed.

476th Discord   |    476th Website    |    Swift Youtube
Ryzen 5800x, RTX 4070ti, 64GB, Quest 2

As many people will have noticed the FLIR and LTDR switches start in the STBY and SAFE positions respectively. However if you load a FLIR without putting these into OFF and AFT then the FLIR wont work properly during the mission.

If ED could change the default position of these switches to OFF and AFT then the problem would be fixed.

Good find.

This could explain why the new vvsl option playing hide and seek on me on the flir page sometimes and I am not able to designate ground and slew around.

I will check if this explains my problem or if it is something else.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

• BIGNEWY changed the title to FLIR and LTDR switches wrong position
  • BIGNEWY locked this topic