[MiG-29A] Hungarian Air Force

Jack

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

jack, thanks a lot!! wow, exactly what i am looking for. did i miss something? where do you found them, the red, blue and white ones? or were they made by yourself or did they came with the last dcs update? and can you please show pics of the soviet airforce skins (standard, standard 2, altenburg . . . and so) too, please?!

i am only aware of 4 soviet/russian vvs skins in my current 1.5.5. dcs build. . . and all have the same white and shadowed tac numbers. . .

Edited by flanker1

jack, these ussr skins are amazing. but, could you please doublecheck and provide the more semitransparent tac numbers shown in your screenshots above? they look much more real, with shining through panel lines and rivets. . . especially in the latest pic with the blue tac numbers you can see what i mean. or am i wrong? if yes, please compare yours with the stock ED mig-29 or mig-15 ones, they always have this effect. that would be a dream to get the same with your beautiful tac numbers! thank you so much. . .

Edited by flanker1

great! like all your 29 skins :-)

will the lowviz version follow later?

or is the file still valid for the new model?

Thanks! After the template release, the low vis version the next one ;)

Is the red of the insignia the exact same RGB as the side number? The latter one looks much brighter, but then again, it's only one picture to judge from. Really nice job though, makes me wanna buy the 29 :)

little bit lighter red then the insignia

jack, these ussr skins are amazing. but, could you please doublecheck and provide the more semitransparent tac numbers shown in your screenshots above? they look much more real, with shining through panel lines and rivets. . . especially in the latest pic with the blue tac numbers you can see what i mean. or am i wrong? if yes, please compare yours with the stock ED mig-29 or mig-15 ones, they always have this effect. that would be a dream to get the same with your beautiful tac numbers! thank you so much. . .

I used the original mask for the numers ;)

Thanks! After the template release, the low vis version the next one ;)

little bit lighter red then the insignia

I used the original mask for the numers ;)

oh, ok. now i am confused. could you please have second look at the ED-stock white numbers with shadows (ussr-skin), because they have the effect with rivets and panel lines shining trough. . . would be great to have it also with your numbers.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...