How far has the Typhoon come?

Was just wondering since I haven't seen or heard anything since it was first announced and seen in 2012. And I don't mean to be asking any wrong thing here, but is there any approx ETA?

thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

Was just wondering since I haven't seen or heard anything since it was first announced and seen in 2012. And I don't mean to be asking any wrong thing here, but is there any approx ETA?

thanks

Keep an eye on our monthly updates

We will provide information on our upcoming modules in those :)

Pman

Of course we would like to see amazing new footage or the newest shinest pictures every week/month but reality is that quite often it would only say that the designers worked on the wheels for the landing gear and the coders tried to figure out how to simulate fuel transport inside the plane best.

And in that case I'm with the developers not releasing information because that is at least for me quite boring :D

I got a latest render of the new cockpit model yesterday in fact.

It's not quite ready for showing just yet as it's not finished just yet.

When I have something to show, I will.

That's great to hear :thumbup:

I'm really looking forward to see some pics of the refurbished Tiffy :)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• ED Team

quarterly and year reviews / updates here

https://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=207

also updates on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/veaosimulations

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

For convenience sake it would be a good idea topost all news on a single no-discussion thread, instead of creating a new one for different updates. Makes available info easier to find and keeps the VEAO subforum in a more orderly shape.

Info can still be posted when available, but we wouldn't have to scroll around to find it.

Regards,

MikeMikeJuliet

DCS Finland | SF squadron

I do tend to copy/paste the same info on FB and these forums and generally in the main VEAO forum section.

But then I do answer questions occasionally in the sub-forums which might have news in them.

As we've said many times in the past though we'll now only talk about existing modules and the next upcoming one with occasional updates on others.

Reveals tend to be more on our FB page as it's easier to post a render etc when we receive them from the team.