F-5E External tanks repainting templates request

Hello mates

I am working on Iranian Air Force Skins , which i guarantee they are 99.99 % Correct and accurate as same as Real Ones .

I am not professional Photo shoper or skinner , but i am working and trying my best , this means i dont know how to make "Fx" layers which show dirt or to ease for making Skins , anyway this force me only use Template Skins !

Almost my Iranian air force F-5E skins are done ! only i need to repaint their EXTERNAL FUEL TANKS, which are not in template files and i dont know where to find or to download !

:(:(:(:(

2098981206_f5tigerhead.thumb.jpg.a58c816e461632adaaefa5a451836503.jpg 1931492939_f5eaglehead.thumb.jpg.03b3ff59d428b106fe48eaea485bf381.jpg f5eagle.thumb.jpg.9a9e5626f2a6a0af2f719e059a5629bb.jpg

Mother of God gave me F-5 A&B Freedom Fighter / E&F TIGER II

CPU: i5 7500 / Ram: 16G DDR4 / GPU: ASUS DUAL GTX1060 6gOC / Manitor: ASUS 27inches Full HD 3D / Cooling : Cooler Master (Water cooling)

Track IR : PS3 EYE and ownmade 3 IR LED CLIP & no HOTAS yet

Aircraft : F-5E Tiger II \ FC3 \ F-86F SABRE \ Mirage 2000C \ F/A-18C \

Maps : Caucasus \ NEVADA \ Persian Gulf \

Campaign : F-5E BFM & ACM Nevada \

Edited by sadjad-vosoul

icon modules dcs small.png

My Liveries : Download Here       IIF Project : Click here       My Discord : Isaac#5625       Iranian DCS Community Discord Channel : Click Here
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Gear :

CPU: i5 7500 @ 3.8GHz | Mainboard: ASUS STRIX H270F Gaming | Ram: 32gig 2400 | GPU: ASUS DUAL GTX 1060 6G OC | Monitor: ASUS VG278HE 27" 144Hrz | Headtracker: Open Track + DIY Clips | HOTAS : T.16000M | Mouse & Keyboard: ROG IMPACT II & Cooler Master Devastator 3

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WISH LIST Maps : Iraq and West of IRAN  | Vietnam 

Does the paint you're trying to put on the tanks look like these, or different?

17905_1492602178.jpg

F-5_Iran.jpg

Hello , :):):)

yes the first picture , and there is another one which is different even with these at pictures!

My Liveries : Download Here       IIF Project : Click here       My Discord : Isaac#5625       Iranian DCS Community Discord Channel : Click Here
My Gear :

CPU: i5 7500 @ 3.8GHz | Mainboard: ASUS STRIX H270F Gaming | Ram: 32gig 2400 | GPU: ASUS DUAL GTX 1060 6G OC | Monitor: ASUS VG278HE 27" 144Hrz | Headtracker: Open Track + DIY Clips | HOTAS : T.16000M | Mouse & Keyboard: ROG IMPACT II & Cooler Master Devastator 3

Right. While there's no template, you can either open a tank file from a default skin or the default tank texture, make alpha channel for colour (on GIMP it's right click on image > transparency > alpha for colour > pick the main colour of the tank in the default skin) then create a layer under the main one and add paint there. That way you can keep the weathering from the default skin, but still colour it the way you want.

Right. While there's no template, you can either open a tank file from a default skin or the default tank texture, make alpha channel for colour (on GIMP it's right click on image > transparency > alpha for colour > pick the main colour of the tank in the default skin) then create a layer under the main one and add paint there. That way you can keep the weathering from the default skin, but still colour it the way you want.

i am working with Photoshop old versions and oh alpha channel for color ?! hhhm :huh: ?!

i think i know how make by Photoshop :joystick::book:

Thank you so much for helping , Thank you :thumbup::)

My Gear :