RAZBAM A-29B Supertucano

Prowler111

can the tucano be flown solo? meaning that the pilot has all the weapon and navigation controls availabe?

that would allow a bit more flexibility, since you would not always need a 2nd player or AI for the backseat.

really looking forward to this one. it's the most unique aircraft in the pipeline and will probably make for super itneresting missions with a shift to smaller enagements or interesting roles in complex combat environments (afac etc.).

Just don't get into a turning dog fight with the A-29B, I suspect he has the advantage.:pilotfly:

Oh and Super Tucano has an actually useful gunsight on the HUD, only the MiG-15 which has the most useless gun sight....

Oh and he has advanced sidewinders...those too

can the tucano be flown solo? meaning that the pilot has all the weapon and navigation controls availabe?

that would allow a bit more flexibility, since you would not always need a 2nd player or AI for the backseat.

really looking forward to this one. it's the most unique aircraft in the pipeline and will probably make for super itneresting missions with a shift to smaller enagements or interesting roles in complex combat environments (afac etc.).

Hi twistking,

Yes, both A-29A and A-29B can be flow solo.

B model is used mostly for instruction.

All the best,

Sydy

Hi twistking,

All the best,

Sydy

Thanks for the info, sydy. This is really going to be an interesting module!

I hope till release, we will also have the nemesis of the tucano in game: the toyota hilux with back-mounted heavy mashine gun!

Edited by twistking

Thanks for the info, sydy. This is really going to be an interesting module!

I hope till release, we will also have the nemesis of the tucano in game: the toyota hilux with back-mounted heavy mashine gun!

Hi twistking,

You're welcome!

True! I'd love to have some of those "Hiluxes" to "pacify". I had the chance to fly 20min in the real A-29 simulator here in Brazil and had a ball! The plane is amazing and my instructor literally had to pull the plug to make me leave! LOL (also flew as a #7 Backseater with the brazilian Smoke Squadron - amazing experience).

I just love this bird!!!

Let's wait for some more updates! :pilotfly:

All the best,

• 3 weeks later...

Guys,

Brazilian Air Force A-29 Supertucano shooting at a Piper smuggling

It is in Portuguese, he shots two warning bursts and the sot at the plane which performed a forced Landing later

Looking forward to have that on DCS!

• Like 2

Need a Piper as well though, not just the Tuc!

Guys,

Brazilian Air Force A-29 Supertucano shooting at a Piper smuggling

It is in Portuguese, he shots two warning bursts and the sot at the plane which performed a forced Landing later

Looking forward to have that on DCS!

• Like 1

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

Sorry about the lack of updates guys but I've been really busy on other matters, having said that, I will have something to show by the beginning of next week. Cheers!

Jose Valdez.

Hi Jose Valdez,

Looking forward to it!

Need a Piper as well though, not just the Tuc!

:megalol:

Hi twistking,

All the best,

Sydy

Well, AFAIK, the A model (single seat) is used solely by the Brazilian Air Force, it failed on gaining international interest, so export versions are all B (2 seats) and are used as Light Attack/COIN aircraft (i think that Chile has devoted their B´s solely for instruction with a secondary offensive role)

• 2 weeks later...

Something cool I just noticed, the Super Tucano has a very real possibility of becoming part of the USAF! This would certainly introduce the Super Tucano to millions of new people, cool!

Agree! :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...