ILA 2016/ 1st june - 4th june 2016

borchi_2b

Hi guys,

do to the fact that the ILA 2016 is happening and it is for me a homegame, I decided go there.

I am planning to visit the air fair on the open days too, as I guess I will have a meeting there on the bussiness days too and would not have time for interested customers or friends of Polychop Simulations.

So if anybody is interested in having a meeting there with some of us I can only offer saturday or sunday on the open days, maybe Oliver can join too. Here is the right place to communicate it prior and I suggest defined meeting points will be communicated via PM.

Cheers

Sven

ehh nope. I know the prices and well, no way I can afford that at the moment.

If there will be an ILA2018 and it is in budged we could think about it maybe ;-)

It is more a friendly meeting with customers and drinking a beer and getting in touch with customers and see what they can say think in basic.

In this world, customer care is more important then most people do believe.

And I also like to get in touch in person and would enjoy that air show with people that enjoy flight as much as I do.

:pilotfly::joystick::pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly::joystick::pilotfly:

• 6 months later...

I'll be there Saturday most probably (or Friday).

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

So if anybody is interested in having a meeting there with some of us I can only offer saturday or sunday on the open days, maybe Oliver can join too.

So, that should be only Saturday. The open days at the ILA are only at Friday and Saturday this year/ the next years. ;)

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So what age are you guys, from which town/area? Me 23, Berlin

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Anyone there this saturday?

Well, problem is, this thread is in "Polychop" section, not even "Military & Aviation" section... I'll check other german SIM websites/forums... :P