How do turn off the 2d screens?

Thick8

There is 2 view ports being displayed in 2d in vr. 1 is red and indicates the the cyclic, collective, throttle, and torque pedal position. The other is a pilot, co-pilot, gunner status screen. In VR it is physically painful to have these displayed. How do I turn them Off?

Thanks

Asus ROG C6H | AMD Ryzen 3600 @ 4.2Ghz | Gigabyte Aorus Waterforce WB 1080ti | 32Gb Crucial DDR4/3600 | 2Tb Intel NVMe drive | Samsung Odyssey+ VR | Thrustmaster Warthog | Saitek pedals | Custom geothermal cooling loop with a homemade 40' copper heat exchanger 35' in the ground

right CTRL+enter :thumbup:

Prend ton temps mais fait ca vite :cold:... LG34''21:9 Asus 23''monitors Intel i7-4590 EVGA 1070 Superclocked Gskills 4x4G RAM Fatal1ty AsRock Z97 killer motherboard in a HAF black box with 4 CH products plug in and logitech G510, F310, M510 and M570 plus trackIR 5!

I raised up from my cozy couch, walked to my computer, turned it on and fired up DCS. Just for you ;-)

Go to options-special-UH-1H and make sure "Show Hints at Mission Start" are not selected.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

Thank you guys. That was just what I needed. Flying the Huey in VR is incredible but those viewports were driving me nuts as my eyes kept trying to focus on them when I was scanning for targets.

Asus ROG C6H | AMD Ryzen 3600 @ 4.2Ghz | Gigabyte Aorus Waterforce WB 1080ti | 32Gb Crucial DDR4/3600 | 2Tb Intel NVMe drive | Samsung Odyssey+ VR | Thrustmaster Warthog | Saitek pedals | Custom geothermal cooling loop with a homemade 40' copper heat exchanger 35' in the ground