Hi,

I cannot start DCS progam 1.5 because i recieve the following message

Flaming cliffs 3 error

` The application module fr15.dll has been modified

This is after a brand new re- install , i also tryed repair but didnt fix

This has never happened before

any help please

gazmon

System Specs, Core i7 950 OC 4.2Ghz, 1.5TB Hdd, MSI GTX 980 Ti, 24GB Ram, WIN 10 64 Bit, 1000w PSU ,Trackir5, Thrustmaster Warthog:)

• ED Team

Hi gazmonalpha,

can you zip and attach your whole logs folder please

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team
Hi

Thanks for reply

Where do I find this please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigate to C:\Users\yourname\Saved Games\DCS

you will find the log folder in there, please zip the whole folder and attach it. a guide is in my signature

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

hmm.....question then for you

the only mod i have made which was a few weeks ago was to install the `hi-res` terrain updates available on the DCS website?

and yesterday was the first time i made and used the the mission editort to make a free flight mission, i also downloaded yesterday a thrustmaster warthog profile for f15-c

i played the mission left the game for 30 minutes then when i re started the gamed i got the error and application would not start

i reinstalled and the error returned, i am reinstalling to a different drive to see if it works

System Specs, Core i7 950 OC 4.2Ghz, 1.5TB Hdd, MSI GTX 980 Ti, 24GB Ram, WIN 10 64 Bit, 1000w PSU ,Trackir5, Thrustmaster Warthog:)

There is a repair option before you reinstal it again from scratch http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114030

I was unaware of the hi res updates. Can you provide a link?

Also did you put the new profile into the correct folder and run the script via the Target software

And please don't neglect to send Big Newy the requested files. He has a lot of experience troubleshooting for folk:)

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i just ran the profile from the desktop where i saved it, is this an issue??

yes im going to just di a reinstall to a different drive first to see if this cures it

Just thought it was worth checking you had not put the folder in your DCSW directory:)

I suspect the hi-res terrain. Make sure if you reinstal to uninstal the corrupt version first for the safe of good housekeeping if nothing else:thumbup:

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i have just reinstalled the 1.5 and all modules to another drive and open alpha 2.0 to another drive

i deleted my saved games folders and all seems well, must be the mission i made in editor and modified terrain could do without spending all day downloading again!! servers are slowwww

All very strange why it stopped working , probably could have fixed without deleting maybe?

Edited by gazmonalpha

hi,

i reinstalled again to a different drive and all was fine until i used TM Target software below

i have run target tm software with a downloaded profile entering the path etc in target dialogue box as the manual states

DCS application starts and gives the error message `the application module Asyncnet.dll has been modified

this has have something to do with me running a pre-made profile that i have downloaded from DCS website

why does dcs not like me running a profile from target

anything i can do?

thanks

Edited by gazmonalpha

Hi,

Just disabled window defender and rebooted, i ave run DCS again i now have an error with DCS.exe now

Repair should sort this yes??

Edited by gazmonalpha

hi bignewy,

Disable win defender and UAC

Done a game repair and following happened

DCS.exe error is gone and error is replaced with FC3 Error `F15.dll` now

I deleted this file with mods/aircrafts/Flaming Cliffs/bin/F15.dll

DCS runs but if i go to campaigns menu it loads straight into the `loading splash screen` without bringing up campaign mission options??

I then done a repair and rebooted and i have cockpitA10C.dll mdified error

where is all the modification coming from after a repair?? going round in circles

Any ideas please

Edited by gazmonalpha

• ED Team
Navigate to C:\Users\yourname\Saved Games\DCS

you will find the log folder in there, please zip the whole folder and attach it. a guide is in my signature

Need to see your logs, it will show us more detail

Best "might be" to uninstall the TM software and try as default situation, perhaps

The DCS: A10C is configured by default to take advantage of the TM Warthog HOTAS, for instance.

Without the TM programming software, the HOTAS itself will be detected by and use Windows Standard DX drivers, and will still be "assignable" ingame, even if so as in a Basic sense.

yet, I haven't used TM Programming software, but if Saitek programming software is anything to go by, a dual assignment will crash the system

Edited by Wolf Rider

City Hall is easier to fight, than a boys' club - an observation :P

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." - Jefferson

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"

DCS has been running fine until i tryed to use a custom f15 profile via target software

Target is uncompatable with DCS for me it seems.......

Modifying `dll` files

• ED Team

Thanks gazmonalpha,

could you please try a repair, and then attach your autoupdate_log.txt which can be found in the main install location.

DCS has been running fine until i tryed to use a custom f15 profile via target software

Target is uncompatable with DCS for me it seems.......

Modifying `dll` files

STOP! hold it right there, do not going modifying dll files (probably part of the problem)... just take everything back to "default" and start from there...

please, and seriously, consider this advice

take into account the KISS method

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

Hold on I didn't mean I was modifying files ...

It being done automatically by running the profile from target , dcs wont run after this

Edited by gazmonalpha

im just going to unistall and reinstall the game

are all the downloads slow, seems to take ages and my connection isnt bad

Edited by gazmonalpha

just test each step, one by one, is all I ask (given the language divide)

-