NS-430 Popup

Xtacy

Does the popup window move when you look around, or does it stay fixed in place? E.g when i drag it to the Huey dash does it stay there when i look around?

Would really kill the immersion when it stays in place relative to your view instead of a fixed place in the sim.

So...I'm not seeing this popup anywhere, nor am I seeing a control bind to make the 430 appear. Is it on by default in the non-Hip/Albatros aicraft? If so, where would it be?

Just wondering...I'm on a weird multi-monitor setup and would like to rule out the possibility that it's off screen somewhere I can't reach.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Zilch79's YouTube Channel:

So...I'm not seeing this popup anywhere, nor am I seeing a control bind to make the 430 appear. Is it on by default in the non-Hip/Albatros aicraft? If so, where would it be?

Just wondering...I'm on a weird multi-monitor setup and would like to rule out the possibility that it's off screen somewhere I can't reach.

Make sure to select the "NS430" module in the dropdown on the keybindings page.

I haven’t been able to power dcs up yet does it work with the huey, i there an area on the dash for it if not in pop up mode?

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Zilch, my bind by default was left-shift, left-alt, B

when i went to single screen mode above the ns430 was a bar to move it. when on multiscreen that bar never showed up. I can still click just above the ns430 and drag it but just something to look out for.

LazyBoot meant "Control Options" (where you configure your keybindings):

878b613178c66f8cadcc69205771e280.jpg

Edited by Bourrinopathe

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Did anyone achieve to set the GPS pop-up elsewhere than in the right lower corner ? If you use multiple display, most of the time the GPS is hidden. It should have been more relevant to display it in the left upper corner ...