Laser goes through unit

FistofZen

Testing myself the KH-25ML.

Consistent hits all the time. No problems so far, except the well known moving pipper problem.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

I made a test in Multiplayer 29L and 25ML broken. Never hit, always lost missile. S-25L ok.

Please someone report that

Note. I did a second test. The laser seem to be very sensitive to the lock correction. ex. if you move it too much and quick the missile lose the track and go no where. Ho my god this is becoming very tricky...

Edited by pepin1234

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry for late response. I don't have the track when that happened. I did some test later. It can be that the laser overshoots the unit, because aiming from a long distance is difficult. But then there is this - Attacking from low altitude from rmax, miss the target. Attacking from 3-4km altitude from rmax, hits the target. Kh-25ML missiles.

Am I special?

It depends a lot where are you aiming and aiming angle.

It works BEST at steeper dives aiming at the floor just in front of the taget. Aiming on top the target from lower angles can produce hitting just behind the target

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4