SU-25T Full Fidelity

Murey2

SU-25T Full Fidelity  

79 members have voted

1. 1. SU-25T Full Fidelity

I think after the Ka-50 ED (AKA BS3) which is work in progress, I think it's finally the good time for Full fidelity Module!

I think it can take a lot from the KA-50's Datalink system and improve upon and from other USSR modules as well and Let's call it SU-25ED (Eagle Dynamics)...

The Ka-50 is Recon capable but useless as for now, but if there is the ability to share Datalink Targets with the Su-25ED that will make a lot of sense and much fun...

I would like to see it fully press-able every where and all the systems and sensors working.

Where did this whole KA-50ED thing come from? I haven’t heard them call it that, nor has a render of a “fictional” third pylon ever been shown. They say they have the data I trust them, they do have the official Kamov license. I’ll leave everything else for the Bs3 threads.

Only real airplanes(I hope) are going to happen. A datalink would mean going for Su-25SM which they can’t do same as they can’t do anything newer than Su-24. A full fidelity T might be nice once there’s a full fidelity Frogfoot A, but I’m not holding my breath, it might be a while.

Not trying to argue, just questioning the viability such a radical and fictional upgrade of the T

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

It would be great and I'd be the first-day buyer but, I'm not holding my breath, either.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

main-qimg-883add153c5596132959138b9f52e928.webp

5527f4a3e1273.jpg

hahahahahah Full Fidelity.

one out of 25 if he goes off the track in the grass or in the mud he has no problems.

How do you damage a tire as big as this photo? impossible.

in dcs the tires puncture and one in 25 gets stuck for a bit of grass.

Edited by Xilon_x

Where did this whole KA-50ED thing come from? I haven’t heard them call it that, nor has a render of a “fictional” third pylon ever been shown.

I've seen it described as such on the Russian side of the forums. I have no idea how much of what we are getting is fictional or not but here is a small post Chizh made a while back:

Просто захотелось сделать свою модификацию Ка-50ED.

Кому Иглы не нужны может просто их не использовать. Также и на серверах.

Поскольку Су-25Т и Ка-50 изначально являются не строевыми, тестовыми ЛА, мы можем себе позволить поэкспериментировать с ними.

(…) Only real airplanes(I hope) are going to happen. (…)

Apparently not, … & that's the problem & why we have this thread...

Chizh has said E.D. have no reason to believe the Ka-50 ever carried operable IGLA (needles), & Ka-50 ED is an "act of imagination" created "Because they want to" (I posted the quote somewhere), but once you've said 'We'll add this imaginary feature to improve gameplay", the whole "The Flanker cannot have TWS & the R-27AE because the AE was never put into serial production & the radar improvements to support the missile weren't implemented until 5 years after the date we nominally attribute to the version we have" argument starts to ring a bit hollow...

Don't you think ?

Surely it's now a legitimate question to ask why is it absolutely imperative to implement realistic radar gimbal limits that mean the Su-27 can't hold a lock at more than 120 (?) degrees roll, if the Ka-50 can have imaginary weapons systems "because we want to" ?

Why can't the Su-25T have a datalink ? Or the Su-25A receive a couple of MFD panels and a GPS system, and become a Su-25SM(ED) ?

Surely what's good for the goose is good for the gander ?

(I hope it turns out not to be the Ka-50TE - Thin Edge - of the wedge :) )

Cheers.

Oooh...soil thread part II!

I hope everyone bookmarked their examples of planes stuck in the mud and also their examples of planes not stuck in the mud from last time for fast reference.

Oooh, zing!

OT - If we did a full fidelity 25 I'd rather get an A or SM, you know, the ones that are actually used

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Hmmm interesting one.

For me I think I'd go with an A as I can imagine it being less of a hassle to develop, though an SM would be great.

We definitely do need more full fidelity REDFOR aircraft, at this point it really doesn't matter what it is as long as it's newer than the MiG-21.

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

The T and TM were rejected for excessive cost and poor handling (they're also quite old at this point). The Scorpion (Georgian, yes?) is probably the newest and ''fanciest'' of all Frog variants

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

There was time ago even a video of the Su-25T (T8M-4) upgraded to Su-25TM test (T8TM-2) with a Shkval-M system (IIRC). That had all laser spot search and track capabilities, automatic target detection and locking (the system scanned the area, spotted the moving targets as well ones generating heat, did track them and selected priority ones selected as target automatically) and it made a huge difference for how to operate on battlefield. But there was no need for such and SU-25TM project didn't get funding.

I wouldn't not like to see Su-25T or Su-25TM in full fidelity. I would like to see Su-25SM2 if taken from more modern, but Su-25A in full fidelity would be great!

And if I would take a leap for a very modern variant, it would be the Su-25Km "Scorpion"

su-25km-image1.jpg

${1}

Edited by Fri13

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Apparently not, … & that's the problem & why we have this thread...

Chizh has said E.D. have no reason to believe the Ka-50 ever carried operable IGLA (needles), & Ka-50 ED is an "act of imagination" created "Because they want to" (I posted the quote somewhere), but once you've said 'We'll add this imaginary feature to improve gameplay", the whole "The Flanker cannot have TWS & the R-27AE because the AE was never put into serial production & the radar improvements to support the missile weren't implemented until 5 years after the date we nominally attribute to the version we have" argument starts to ring a bit hollow...

Don't you think ?

Surely it's now a legitimate question to ask why is it absolutely imperative to implement realistic radar gimbal limits that mean the Su-27 can't hold a lock at more than 120 (?) degrees roll, if the Ka-50 can have imaginary weapons systems "because we want to" ?

Why can't the Su-25T have a datalink ? Or the Su-25A receive a couple of MFD panels and a GPS system, and become a Su-25SM(ED) ?

Surely what's good for the goose is good for the gander ?

(I hope it turns out not to be the Ka-50TE - Thin Edge - of the wedge :) )

Ka-50ED is not of imagination at all! all the systems and weapons of it are real! But due the the classified nature of bringing the latest real life example into the game, ED is an attempt to match what's in real life!! Hopefully you understand what ED mean now!

So SU-25ED is same thing!

Ka-50ED is not of imagination at all! all the systems and weapons of it are real! But due the the classified nature of bringing the latest real life example into the game, ED is an attempt to match what's in real life!! Hopefully you understand what ED mean now!

So SU-25ED is same thing!

Chizh explicitly said the Ka-50ED is from his imagination and there is no evidence a real Ka-50 ever carried functional Igla.

I take what he said to be what he meant.

I believe him.

Cheers.

Chizh explicitly said the Ka-50ED is from his imagination and there is no evidence a real Ka-50 ever carried functional Igla.

I take what he said to be what he meant.

I believe him.

Anyway if that's your only problem! Well KA-52 and Ka-50 are super close and the Ka-52 can carry them, So, let's be grown about it.

Anyway if that's your only problem! Well KA-52 and Ka-50 are super close and the Ka-52 can carry them, So, let's be grown about it.

no id rather ED continue to the level of standard they have with F/A18C lot 20 simulation, and the standard continued by F16C blk 50CM rather then bending realism for conveneince.

Bad enough that BST did this with the F86F, F5E, and Uh1H, luckily though they've been acquired and directly absorbed by ED.

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

no id rather ED continue to the level of standard they have with F/A18C lot 20 simulation, and the standard continued by F16C blk 50CM rather then bending realism for conveneince.

Bad enough that BST did this with the F86F, F5E, and Uh1H, luckily though they've been acquired and directly absorbed by ED.

What bad did Belsimtek do with those?

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

I'd support a full-fidelity anything 'REDFOR' but seeing as the Su-25T is DCS World's 'intro' module, perhaps not that particular variant. The original Su-25 is an FC3-level aircraft and I believe that should not change.

A full fidelity module should be a different variant, though granted there aren't many more variants to go with. Potentially there's scope for an Su-25M1 (Ukranian) which is an upgraded base-model Su-25 though I don't know the extent of the differences. But that could satisfy that full-fidelity itch for an Su-25...one day.