VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack

Hollywood_315

@jmarso PM sent. EDIT: fixed for next update.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Awesome!

It's hard to go back to the radial menu after using the AIRIO extension.

Edited by jmarso

Can someone tell me if there is a link to a tutorial on viacompro and srs setup. I have checked my manual but couldn't find anything. I will check my docs just in case I missed it.

Cheers

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE7N5IKKB_bYiQNf5wP1AvA

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

@Kazius Use the Select command to switch to Kobuleti ATC.

You can invoke the Instant Select option for Easy Comms ON

and Select Tunes Radio option for Easy Comms OFF.

Manual page 17.

It's fine, I created a work around so Voice Attack auto selects the ATC that the radio in the plane is tuned to so that I don't need to use select options. Also just did this for the F-14B. Plus added so I can just tell AIRIO to tune radio <airport name> and he will tune both radio and select the ATC at the same time to save steps.

Hollywood,

MInor typo in docs:

p. 61 section AI Pilot commands (Iceman) shouldn't category be AI Pilot instead of RIO (like with command Ice)

Take a look my mods :joystick: 

dcs_footer500.jpg

CPU: i7 7700 | GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 8GB DDR5 | Motherboard: ASUSTeK PRIME B250M-A | RAM: 2x16GB DDR4-2400 | Output: Kingston HyperX Cloud II | Edifier C2XD 2.1 | Controlls: Saitek X-56 Rhino | Saitek Flight Rudder Pedals | Saitek Multi/Radio/Switch Panels | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Elgato Stream Deck XL | OpenTrack with LaserClip | VoiceAttack with VAICOM Pro plugin

Hi

I have just bought Vaicom Pro and I cannot get it to recognise my module.

- I am running as Administrator

- I have VA from Steam

- I have deleted the "Export" from the scripts folder

- I have my copy of DCS installed on a SSD and I have used the Custom DCS path to H:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World

- VA is installed on the same drive as DCS

I have searched on this forum, watched Hollywood's videos and read the manual. I feel like I'm missing something very obvious.

I also find that when I try to do the speech training, it is not limited to the commands in the Vaicom DCS dictionary, there's a whole bunch of words in there that do not relate to DCS.

Any help would be very much appreciated as this is driving me nuts.

Thanks!

CptT

CPU: Intel Core i5 4590 3.3GHz, RAM: 32GB HyperX Fury 1600MHz DDR3, GFX: EVGA GTX 1080, OS: Windows 7 Home Premium SP1, Joy: TM Warthog, Peds: CH Pro Pedals, TrackIR3, VR: Vive

Hi

I have just bought Vaicom Pro and I cannot get it to recognise my module.

- I am running as Administrator

- I have VA from Steam

- I have deleted the "Export" from the scripts folder

- I have my copy of DCS installed on a SSD and I have used the Custom DCS path to H:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World

- VA is installed on the same drive as DCS

I have searched on this forum, watched Hollywood's videos and read the manual. I feel like I'm missing something very obvious.

I also find that when I try to do the speech training, it is not limited to the commands in the Vaicom DCS dictionary, there's a whole bunch of words in there that do not relate to DCS.

Any help would be very much appreciated as this is driving me nuts.

Thanks!

CptT

I’m not sure if this will help but try going into your saved games folder, DCS word, scripts, then delete export.lua then exit out of Voice Attack. Restart Voice Attack and start DCS World. That might help.

Liquid Cooled i9 11900K | GeForce RTX 2080 | 32 gig RAM | SSD Samsung 850 EVO | HP Reverb G2

TM F/A-18 Stick | Virpil WarBRD | WinWIng F/A-18 HOTAS

CptTangerine

If you are runnning Win 7 getting Vaicom to recognize the aircraft can be a real problem.

I tried and never got it to work. However after I moved to Win 10 somebody posted up about a fix for Win7 and it was a far from obvious problem related to the ports.

I don't know who posted this and it has nothing to do with me, but I cannot find the fix

HOWEVER I was not my usual butt stoopid self that day and copied the reply into a text file. It MIGHT just help, I've attached it in a zip

Viacom No Aircraft Type on Radio Window Fix.zip

Hi

Thanks for those suggestions. I had already tried deleting the export.lua - this had limited success in that it did start carrying out commands but the Harrier still didn't show up on the PTT tab.

Weegie - thanks for your post. That was a lot more technical than I was expecting to have to get at this time of the morning, but it has done the job so the early-morning brain-ache was well worth it.

Now I just have to learn to use the system :)

Cheers!

CptT

CPU: Intel Core i5 4590 3.3GHz, RAM: 32GB HyperX Fury 1600MHz DDR3, GFX: EVGA GTX 1080, OS: Windows 7 Home Premium SP1, Joy: TM Warthog, Peds: CH Pro Pedals, TrackIR3, VR: Vive

Does anyone remember how to talk through the dcs menus in Voice attack. I thought you could say "Option 1", "Option 6" etc. but I dont think that is right. Thanks for the feedback.

I use that a lot myself, I just say “options” and the menu comes up.

Liquid Cooled i9 11900K | GeForce RTX 2080 | 32 gig RAM | SSD Samsung 850 EVO | HP Reverb G2

TM F/A-18 Stick | Virpil WarBRD | WinWIng F/A-18 HOTAS

okay, I'm not sure whether this is a VAICOM or a VoiceAttack question. Maybe it's both :smilewink:

I mostly use TARGET GUI profiles with my TM Warthog Hotas. The only exception is the A10.

Now when using a TARGET profile, you have that Thrustmaster Virtual Game Controller which is seen by VA as one device. In my case it's Joystick #2. I can easily map a PTT button to that device.

However, when flying the A10, it's two devices (TM Joystick and Throttle). So I map the Throttle as Joystick #1 and also can map a PTT button. Actually the same as before, but for VA it's another device.

But now I always need to switch the config in VA, depending on which joystick setup I want to use. And of course I always forget to do that, need to quit DCS again, remap, rinse and repeat.

There must be a smarter way? How can I have both configs working so that VA/VAICOM work with a PTT button, no matter which setup I currently use?

Ryzen 3700X, 2080ti, 32GB, HP Reverb, Rift S, Thrustmaster Warthog, Crosswind, SFX-100 motion rig :thumbup:

Not sure what i am doing wrong here but i have AI RIO Installed but Jester will not Tune TACAN is there something i forgot? The commands are in VA just as tehy are pictured in the manual.

TIA

LEGS - JTF-13

Not sure what i am doing wrong here but i have AI RIO Installed but Jester will not Tune TACAN is there something i forgot? The commands are in VA just as tehy are pictured in the manual.

TIA

Perhaps this will help ?

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3964401&postcount=2650

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Does anyone remember how to talk through the dcs menus in Voice attack. I thought you could say "Option 1", "Option 6" etc. but I dont think that is right. Thanks for the feedback.

You need to have the "Allow Options" checkbox ticked in preferences

You say "Options" and the menu pops up then you say "Take X" where X is the function key number you want to select.

Personally I just made some commands in the profile that selects a series of the function number and gave them a name, so I did not have to go through 3 or so keypresses repeatedly

I'm having an issue in Easy Comms, Multiplayer where neither the "Select" or calling on the correct frequency works like it should. The radio jumps to another frequency and I end up contacting the wrong airbase or tanker.

So I made some commands and placed them into the Addtional Commands Section.

When I'm Refuelling and tanker boy decides to take away his hose. I just say "Options" then "In the Saddle" (just what I thought would be an easy thing to say) that then presses F6,F1,F1 and I get the hose back. Works pretty good, although I'd still like to know why I jump frequencies, doesn't happen all the time but most of the time.

okay, I'm not sure whether this is a VAICOM or a VoiceAttack question. Maybe it's both :smilewink:

I mostly use TARGET GUI profiles with my TM Warthog Hotas. The only exception is the A10.

Now when using a TARGET profile, you have that Thrustmaster Virtual Game Controller which is seen by VA as one device. In my case it's Joystick #2. I can easily map a PTT button to that device.

However, when flying the A10, it's two devices (TM Joystick and Throttle). So I map the Throttle as Joystick #1 and also can map a PTT button. Actually the same as before, but for VA it's another device.

But now I always need to switch the config in VA, depending on which joystick setup I want to use. And of course I always forget to do that, need to quit DCS again, remap, rinse and repeat.

There must be a smarter way? How can I have both configs working so that VA/VAICOM work with a PTT button, no matter which setup I currently use?

I use a similar setup, I've noticed that with Win 7 TARGET was rock solid but a little flaky with Win 10 and takes an eternity to load. Sometimes it does not see my stick and I need to restart. Sometimes in DCS I get the single combined profile and the individual device profiles too.

Anyway how about this for a work around, you are using TARGET GUI so it assigns everything via keystrokes.

Assign your PTTs to keystrokes in Voice Attack under the PTT section

Like so

rIqk0biI4Zd03zlf4sZAZtawlrfYvnolCAOUVVhOf1pDVFSMpG1yGeMm9VxB7h45wSMfEzdddSekufZE_Inkpm6z4uRnP8mHAW4B2x03vspPrS1KdW-MTfqsRX7G0onhWL_aBr9EURKIduft13Jk9uM8tB9gOGJvAX7tuj4br8pAZzj50lVGntQOJG73zRcCBX_r63cotolX4YwmWy_GfWubGD2CQKnNc9t6xduf49QpMVa6h-biNU4P6I3SFPhySU3fAjQ3wbFxSRJs13Q818-WNi9YLa3Z8_miGwHIDTnoupXSHWgJIu6O2LsCe-6YmXdGRsUjGAOGghEQfMcbYjSSg0o8RNoHWJDGK9qpUgV-W8hGGKBJdYmJ4gSDYMqxLRNaJzqK57t-nqAIIhTOmzNPEFPgVwYU3DbwT2Dr_cr2K52HKDt1d3DY7YPVionTt9qW9YH-e4Bk16dXK5tKWEvjG1FzMniqQs5PQBPM97s-GtC91quGSCL4RuqpUP52i6QVhIm0sj4iQZQlll3DG51155zr12QlEuHOZygceZ_R-NqudjpKGFSZoPRCybwWBPuJ7sLsgIrUhEyxn2IGZBFBUOAhL3b_W0SM5fgFcq-jUoJKGKtNLHUamHlTnstRS5psV7mSclECDG5xGYakYYARidLTUbQ=w1711-h800-no

Here is Tx1 Press

VSsJ1cOXu9IzsV3qtRPwLESpA6Pb4myym0kcR6AarVhsg-qRM--0YqvqYzDc5x0SfbgF2LbEh7k3oaUj-0tmO2_FNKv0oDhq0OJELZpSrFvjt-sOJazg3DUlFAwFeMcQgxM-p4IB2mK9FvTV0NjKyjLxUP7UgkCet7FhriN2GNJR6lOpIDePNodkSaxx1LHPTFCmS2fBmdO5-CB9AVo9s_v5hGIdTmOcy6V73s8paercNvKle60RU6KMXG5UDYcS8MGpaP9_m0DTubjGIC5D_HoPi-EprgvyF89SimUaGNtg_0IUxQeFP4BLy9YBcPxB0dcmBs1gA7Zgsz5eIFsBimMJHKNORyYz7tu0AnTtDGePEu18Vch2Ta8aaMZ1r9JaEf4nQvvwag7gcAtUFKlfrPbVeh_ov7HrUHP6iAeC8ArDI-QAUfNVY112K73k33MWkmayXs0iKA3GbnPvFqgzxUlMFx8-oaPDn9mSeCDcQkkO3nAc0rJP8nImDkzjPqM4-OeQm2i1N75obxAXlTDaL7vvDQbcVgxzukNYcpO6obBer4bXfpl48lffdNRfvJ-uRra_nmPHucIdlmlzAkeIjGir2noKLIvMqdnvJW0pWlvrBtPP_H9LhMwLI_39zoY7o9vuemHycNPCh71Kv3C-qxeov770pFA=w824-h699-no

Tx1 Release

lf1dVT65LxIIYD09NbMsYcxH6jql2AWjk97Mg1umd9a7NCBhFLGEnxZxTiawAOCSAwzZJCpXLUTglG3HfenHsGx-fCshJj31s3T7MWoJ_UccFc-Zv2RmNglMilzHgtHQLHnB5jCcnpe7IkFNX6byw3jPR39tvY2h5HUqKP_EHzfMUz7tFbEXn1LQHd-n1KUT0eymUdUuQ5-wZ5lyXHPb6sl5w5sEUWUv1vOIo0ae6pUeil76SEQhChQsWiNRsmyodet135im83ZiEGVvKzEcLss2dTbsaJYMsw1MIcn4yQbr7qNjKt18FS1nuvOyXI2u144pttoEYTelhSSJ8I6Gs3tLV-IMlbLnBMtRDJRHu0nE1zEUxi5-_gQk3Z7iumEBoPQx26esg_xWEKl_-LPON4LbVaCguWXTngEMMrr7PTdVrtwvdFVjVIr1fO2VPjtD6U1VZsKhnd80lAG58eMST4hlDc5_PCS2homJxQg4_aWnXHCg36Gl7T7RJ_Ugmx5-gbP_YQFc188mAyIc6tGyW6BN5FNsK-oE9HmP5gu8fPuJes9av0AsqqoleeBngapIxytnSpsAtcrX19OQi8XldgXu4E69uXOomRDHieI07IRrTCkmah0PJtCIsjpcgo0xiM4-IhcuFS4dgGvLnnLmwRtqXRRRYeg=w824-h695-no

Now use these same keysrokes in TARGET and assign them to your PTT, where when you press the button in Target, it presses that keystroke and on release, release

Here is Tx6 mapped in TARGET

For Press

3Ka49ZMYM48WuJK0NbbZ7w2JLiexdKHY-RQ196I8RfKYmSH0M__va0H5IZYNf7_JaVqckJ6l-ZyDo8FVYPefPc6p4n2tbdn2Z4wzTtrwcoYZi7uuRCvtJzWho9y-i0wFUdDupiDtaOnvaaUDhL8Zax9VgCrfuRCaLbA5lWTnwZ7Z5WOn5kQypZQ19utjmaVAbiEsIUANPDv5Xd_pcW7BHUAGHQ88XqnbZQvCc8vvYPq-l8h8G_wutk5i-0WDCbarmdOqkKBWIFjZ5oX60GLXpKvS2lhCeAapw9TjMI29noNHvfpRLxJl3A2sh_GcvHUTGg1H4vC17l0__5_Rl2qy7hLAp9gSZ8uWloMmLMWJ3P5FCMmFWHV4mj_9AHp_rugjxKssaVOPtF5M6JRtDm6luROuQ8LeY45Pb0RXMg6kOBMYYOObXbUhspHgnnTxDTQCIIbNZtMjlQc2iG-24kdEJ5QL-ap_kwr5pDzK5OjkdVBa6C92O-ewLeZAk2VLKy0RuAXLWO1y7ILqIAyNyzua09vrJ-s8bnBOS5AjjjuV3RlhxNPVjoTKBUQKkRdN1X4LKTq51gi9ziNHRDsUGQkRnGncA3nppzISNPJp-3OHqWp5fUeVIlyk8IY3TGBT41kwXmTly4s9Nk6Tf7GvoKw8JDwK-N6hlBc=w1787-h1005-no

For Release

pqw_RpMuvVzUqosKeW26qdwLhnqfb9J57eFjhEIzS0N05bGsXSnQz9DTOhnLW0oZcfIgVkmIPU2_U3IUuqNfcuzfZhHCCqAjfmIGIRjIGLCUevBi2ITOjcd5baMq5WR42yCay4vjdkCCYIPN10jyBpky-o07UfYyfwgQML9OF1WTkam8RZA31LBmfCS2D-s0qBOqF3zwmUkGkaA8bZqEBnjeYJM6XJpb48THzL4iv1h6UISVo_OtLviiFlx7PVGC0uQICNguRagXCilb8oXtIjIFKlBv-TAbXZFUOTR4ePzRQsWrEBJM9ffjDUhTjIwPrGOw_h9Wr4CmRaLc-wgv_L0V06iKF1I_mOQFaF4gc9QlRtCgmjJRz8l2k1-QXHLEfJjmplWaS5TSc5db79MYsZBxJ_iT0oVB71FQ7pRfvbS8XTdzFngWlSo4ebJin2TvIR7WuI6RMmTviql5T9qiTVEfoxBsrvf1sQkwlqcFVKR_ptvFuZRIfbRN4pxM6soVhqn6KxCSIo2DRInix2GvlfTtcGccCT8wBJQtF_9v998aOzr1N1bGnPicXXP0cJDABBKlOF6nMJZlznMAUhSR-NncSp1qZQzFtC-kEpMlTIPAHp261s1u4M6q8wLo13OGEC0b8nRn1a5RDz8DJA3Mri7FdZYhXJc=w1787-h1005-no

Works for me

Edited by Weegie

You need to have the "Allow Options" checkbox ticked in preferences

You say "Options" and the menu pops up then you say "Take X" where X is the function key number you want to select.

Personally I just made some commands in the profile that selects a series of the function number and gave them a name, so I did not have to go through 3 or so keypresses repeatedly

I'm having an issue in Easy Comms, Multiplayer where neither the "Select" or calling on the correct frequency works like it should. The radio jumps to another frequency and I end up contacting the wrong airbase or tanker.

So I made some commands and placed them into the Addtional Commands Section.

When I'm Refuelling and tanker boy decides to take away his hose. I just say "Options" then "In the Saddle" (just what I thought would be an easy thing to say) that then presses F6,F1,F1 and I get the hose back. Works pretty good, although I'd still like to know why I jump frequencies, doesn't happen all the time but most of the time.

I have a strange problem with 'options' command.

I fly Ka-50 offline in the republic campaign.

I can use 'options' command in the beginning without any problem. The radio menu is shown instandly. Then I fly to target location and get a call by a jtac. So I need to open the radio menu with 'options', but nothing happens. I tried also the # and AltGr-#-keys and nothing.

Because of that I screwed up the mission.

Next try of that mission, same behaviour. This time at target location I was so frustrated, that I pressed 10 or 20 times #-key and after that the radio menu appears again. Also 'options' vioce command works again.

This is reproduceable on my system.

It looks like this for me:

The longer I fly without using the radio menu, the more often I have to press the # key to get it running again.

I suspect this is a vaicom bug, because I didn't had this problem when I used VoiceAttack without VAICOM.

Can someone confim this?

It is really annoying and it could be the reason I'll stop using VAICOM, if I'm unable to fix it.

'Disable Menus' is deactivated. 'Allow Options' is activated.

Next time I try with deactivated 'Instant Select'.

SYSTEM: Mainboard MSI MEG X570 | CPU Ryzen 7 5800X @ 4.5 GHz | RAM 64 GB @ 3200 MHz | GPU GIGABYTE RTX 4090 | 1 TB SSD | Win 10 x64

DEVICES: ASUS 27" LCD | TrackIR 5 | LukeClip | Quest 3 | PointCTRL | Virpil HOTAS | MFG Crosswind | TableMount MonsterTech

MODULES: To much to list. But I stopped buying more, because of too much bugs in e.g. A-10C(II). @ED: Fix the bugs and I spend money on modules again. Promised.

PROJECTS: OpenFlightSchool: DE / EN

Anyway how about this for a work around, you are using TARGET GUI so it assigns everything via keystrokes.

thanks, but that would solve only "half of my problem" :smilewink:

If I want keys instead of buttons, I can do that like you've described it.

But when I fly the A-10, I don't use TARGET. So VA needs to be able to deal with joystick buttons.

What I'd need with your example, is a "two way setup" in VA, meaning that I would have to duplicate all TX entries.

Like "Transmit TX1" being either the configured key or the configured joystick button.

I havn't tried, is this possible at all?

----

Actually it IS possible, see image :smartass:

Thanks mate, I wouldn't have tried without your post :thumbup:

snip.JPG.fb97ab1f783e6324ce77090336083ca9.JPG

Edited by DthFrmAbv

Ryzen 3700X, 2080ti, 32GB, HP Reverb, Rift S, Thrustmaster Warthog, Crosswind, SFX-100 motion rig :thumbup:

thanks, but that would solve only "half of my problem" :smilewink:

If I want keys instead of buttons, I can do that like you've described it.

But when I fly the A-10, I don't use TARGET. So VA needs to be able to deal with joystick buttons.

What I'd need with your example, is a "two way setup" in VA, meaning that I would have to duplicate all TX entries.

Like "Transmit TX1" being either the configured key or the configured joystick button.

I havn't tried, is this possible at all?

----

Actually it IS possible, see image :smartass:

Thanks mate, I wouldn't have tried without your post :thumbup:

To confirm Yes it is eminantly possible but you sort of found that out yourself :thumbup:

You just tick the boxes you want VA to use, you can assign all, none or somewhere in between (of course Vaicom does not recommend using the "When I say")

Glad the post helped you to get a fix anyway

While on the topic and just another method is you can duplicate Vaicom for each module.

The downside is it is a Royal PIA if you need to update the Keywords as you need to do it for every module

The Upside is that if you have a separate Profile that you use for something else, lets say to activate cockpit functions or manipulate the kneeboard, then you can piggyback that onto the back of Vaicom.

However if you use many modules you won't want all the custom profiles piggybacked, only one, so you copy Vaicom and piggyback the specific module and then give it a unique name.

Then when you fly a different module you just choose it from the VA drop down screen.

So you have unique VA modules for each aircraft, within that you could easily alter the PTT commands too, so that the A-10 uses PTT Dx buttons and the others use Keyboard commands.

This may make it a little clearer

You see below I have multiple profiles of Vaicom and I have specific aircraft files separately. The specific aircraft files are the profiles that I made up for things I want VA to do and have nothing to do with Vaicom

xjg4CqHku5QbBIoQaSjyuMJGYlT43dun-y1SCCaNWlY35YTb7AkXVoZGSRNDmZNPAD2w_kweT3a7bhvMqw9q9REGCx1tNYM1sS-hxGcnvYAd1zi7WRIxW3M161CjmkE8Ww01s3rXRIdvdSgv9i2eFnkHVHaSBYaNWxfnAyTaI_FAsXN4HQ2WgolnjI8OMveyEkKj-5rvGJX7TML-d3ygzSOhopLCftB_v7hP7LtDT8UFbBZGUY_OeGuV-XyXIxa289Gygg-eID8-pDjecI-eX-kMvUtly0GKdfDrNlQHCLHV9DBOYKTCAyLhKCwpArUIdgiNF-GRqdAtrzJCF_JF4FWX8wvCfyyl00Q8CN0Bo0Wq_tY5GkRaxGzTfnVya2TPT1JiUQz1KMKaB7Lj390hf3pr1Jgp4VQYPaKrI7WdnQoSZJlXMXNF6QwzvHS3gQZUHko7sHA84QL6VL3F981EOtYszGx8xclLhrEEZqsiSXBcuWFIX0LtO4ifprK4kshHy5dp-EyIMhjVxknGL3Y8yvxQgH1wEQIYEb7y-tRmur-juA4Bywn_c0jIOYhtXbgYUY1LfL9m7svcw6TgMNZhu81ntkLLm285JhhQdGSpLFuq1PIMYgIytMbmMMH3tBKpq1omBwQK8Plfsh1TOwZ5Slr-_cywUtE=w874-h342-no

All the different Vaicom profiles do in my case is piggyback a different custom profile I've made up to work the radios, some cockpit functions and the kneeboard

Here is the piggybacked profile (you access it in Vaicom using PTT #6)

B801OS8TVkjn8AgK2b4HEj5aj2cltlktBSL_qwdAOWV1_g8iOZjQxvrX_oE_v4R_tTKOFmyQ-2rtFMEajfjGu9Fc_1ppdipnCOIbZeOFHlS8BiWLIbascDg02vzOBuY2_rAQnpdis4LpqI5DykMzmTZwshU9nFVb-aekMs-e1CYM6z9rtd_sL2tpuvyFLyIYBgmZtr_bDLEONYAhYNGbPgIGxrNWcsa7N9aGwX0URdPpnKuruQ8sl92Xnfh4B9i7Dyb1rycrfDNKwA-ErcsTYWgPkc4_g1g5oGIfdNjNZsR1LjLmS7zFQjohYZtzlWTODm_RmzSCni15_5BkPlacJgzf1woGWl0ljuo33GxNaAyBn5s-FxcVD1aB6QfjluBa3hzxAZAGr-xed5NZLVUjxqhjLOP8qnzE8tRQRVAp4SjvenzEp8o6LKzBQqYYhnzdyPGLzhAa9eXLpY9seYTCramdcOppGGkIL5DqPyX9RonM0C2GhgOz2YZKcLyObW7bGLAjMHDWP3UmIGAnF3XWb-XHcj17xxRW-3W8glurgVzqUtE-a1V7hSFOWySSJRbJtrMDpO6Mx2_nt1S3nZznV-mzDlVOcHQOFq8YcYasoJ4nyfRPtR2T1JbEi44BcB_d0vS4ui_TLx348ti3f0JNIoan8JhpNsM=w1704-h795-no

Edited by Weegie
Addtional Info