=BURNING SKIES= WWII Server

eekz

Is it too much to ask that we get the ability to change liveries of our aircraft from the ground crew menu? I'd love that, especially since me and my wingman have our own custom liveries, and would not just be able to see our hard work, but more easily recognize each other.

Hardware: T-50 Mongoose, VKB STECS, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: AH-64D, Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, F-16C, F-15E, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria

Is it too much to ask that we get the ability to change liveries of our aircraft from the ground crew menu? I'd love that, especially since me and my wingman have our own custom liveries, and would not just be able to see our hard work, but more easily recognize each other.

+1

AFAIK, server and client need to have the custom liveries installed, otherwise clients can't see them.
Idk about the server. The server creator can create a pack of a bunch of liveries and have people download it if they want.

I'm talking about custom liveries that only you and your buddy (someone else who installed your livery and vice versa) can see

Edited by Magic Zach

Hardware: T-50 Mongoose, VKB STECS, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: AH-64D, Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, F-16C, F-15E, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Announcement!

We have have bad and good news.

Bad: We have a problem with the Internet provider and that is why the server is down. We are trying to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Good: When the server is back online the I-16 will be added to the battle!!!

Куплю B-17, можно B-24. B-29 не предлагать!

Burning Skies

=Burning Skies= @ Facebook

Will i16 count as half kill or quarter of the kill ? Because I'm not sure what to think about that. It can seriously affect statistics which later impact your events.

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

Actually, it's immortal :))

Specs:

Asus Z97 PRO Gamer, i7 4790K@4.6GHz, 4x8GB Kingston @2400MHz 11-13-14-32, Titan X, Creative X-Fi, 128+2x250GB SSDs, VPC T50 Throttle + G940, MFG Crosswinds, TrackIR 5 w/ pro clip, JetSeat, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Oculus Rift, 27"@1920x1080

Settings:

2.1.x - Textures:High Terrain:High Civ.Traffic:Off Water:High VisRan:Low Heatblur:High Shadows:High Res:1920x1080 RoC:1024 MSAA:4x AF:16x HDR:OFF DefS: ON GCI: ON DoF:Off Lens: OFF C/G:390m Trees:1500m R:max Gamma: 1.5

Will i16 count as half kill or quarter of the kill ? Because I'm not sure what to think about that. It can seriously affect statistics which later impact your events.

The design of new ranking system is side based. Currently we show only top-10s per tour per side, but when our web/statistics programmer will have free time, this part will be improved and you'll see all fighter rankings per side per tour (previous tours will also be included). So, then we'll see a bigger picture and how I-16 will affect it.

Anyway, I predict that it'll be used more for A2G operations, and also some strong pilots will be able to compete in air vs average pilots.

Burning Skies

Actually, it's immortal :))

I think they'll be fixing it in upcoming updates. The more people will fly them and the more will fight vs them online - the more issues will be discovered. If it'll have some game stopper issue (like impossible to kill or something like that), it'll be removed from the server util the issue is fixed. I gonna fly it myself too, btw. Need to remove dust from my MSFF2 :)

Burning Skies

I bet I-16 will be well capable of punishing 109's turnfighting with Mustangs at low speeds. Also, fast P-51 + maneuverable I-16 is still a good combination (definitely better than P-51 alone).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

eekz, can we also get this option for liveries to he selected via ground crew? I'd immensely appreciate it, thanks.

rgr ... server is running ... BUT ... the SRS is not working ... dont know if the IP is maybe wrong ...i have no idea ... just want to point it out ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There are two types of fighter pilots - those who have, and those who will execute a magnificent break turn towards a bug on the canopy . . . .

http://www.youtube.com/user/schnarrsonvomdach

http://www.twitch.tv/schnarre

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Schnarre-Schnarrson/876084505743788?fref=ts

Today all pilots who won WWII module in Season 2018 at =Burning Skies= got an early access to the upcoming Fw 190 A-8 by Eagle Dynamics on their DCS accounts! Now we all wait when the plane will be available in the game :)

Here is the list:

http://burning-skies.com/en/articles/137/details.html

Edited by eekz

Burning Skies

Stats Faulty recording

Hey has anyone else noticed the Phantom stats issues. kills not appearing on the stats page, Flying and killing then landing safe and having a loss registered? recently I flew Killing 2 in stats, landed safe at base, quit the game and in stats I am shot down??

Hey has anyone else noticed the Phantom stats issues. kills not appearing on the stats page, Flying and killing then landing safe and having a loss registered? recently I flew Killing 2 in stats, landed safe at base, quit the game and in stats I am shot down??

On web or just in game? From web side we take what DCS API gives, so probably it should be addressed to DCS bug thread. Could you tell when it happened? From your stats on web I see that lately you had wins only.

;3909288']rgr ... server is running ... BUT ... the SRS is not working ... dont know if the IP is maybe wrong ...i have no idea ... just want to point it out ;)

Seems to be down.

Burning Skies

On web or just in game? From web side we take what DCS API gives, so probably it should be addressed to DCS bug thread. Could you tell when it happened? From your stats on web I see that lately you had wins only.

Seems to be down.

I can second this, I’ve seen very strange stat issues recently. There’s been days where multiple kills never registered, this is after seeing them go in and explode and being the only plane around. I’ve also had stats show up showing team kills when those players weren’t anywhere near me at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yesterday night (May 24 ~3:00 AM) I gained 2 kills but stats shows nothing. I thought it's connected with the way I left the server (through Alt+Shift+Esc) :huh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eekz, if you haven't already, could you add the ability to change liveries of aircraft while on the ground?