C-101 update

Vibora

Many or most unguided bomb would probably fit, would need to see if those are in the real inventory of the aircraft.
Well, for example if a Mk-82 Series can be fitted, anything from the same Series apart from a JDAM (GPS guided) should be possible. :)

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

• 2 weeks later...
Many or most unguided bomb would probably fit, would need to see if those are in the real inventory of the aircraft.

Definitively Sea Eagle is not, and hasn't been, part of the real inventory, and the fact that there is a picture of a C-101 flying with an inert example proves nothing...

Regards

Definitively Sea Eagle is not, and hasn't been, part of the real inventory, and the fact that there is a picture of a C-101 flying with an inert example proves nothing...

Regards

I don't care if the missile was in actual service or not. If it could fire it, I want it.

Well, if it can technicaly be fitted and does not require targeting systems/computer/avionics not available on the airframe simulated, it should be in and left to the pilot, or mission designer to implement in a sortie.

What I would not want is a nerfed "mock-up" of the necessary systems to fire a weapon (say a "what if" GPS to load target coordinates into a JDAM/GBU-38).

But if it can be loaded and dropped, without additional systemz like a GBU-12 with preset lasercode, I think it is fair and realistic to give us the option.

The A-10C can(!) load 3 AGM-65 on the triple racks, albeit they never used it, as it would damage the tires...

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Updated EB keyboard and joystick input files.

Multiple corrections and additions plus added rear cockpit.

Some knobs still have issues, but that has to be solved through coding and will take some more time.

Here you have the files if you want to try it. Feedback is welcome if you see any errors.

Install these folders in ...Mods\aircraft\C-101\Input\C-101EB overwriting existing files.

C-101EB-inputs.rar

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

Thanks a lot will try it out later today :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 2 weeks later...
Bad example because we had as recent as the start of the second Iraq war.

Would a better one be this:

Like one could question should we even have that aircraft in DCS ;)

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

The ones already announced: cannon pods, rockets, unguided bombs, short range air-to-air missiles and anti-ship missile Sea Eagle.

That was a surprise to me that C-101CC could be carrying a two anti-ship missiles (the two trials done with it, so technically possible and should depend from mission designer to allow such).

I purchased the C-101 just yesterday, even when I have a L-39 and Hawk and I find them "lacking" by the purpose. But there was something in C-101 that more feels like more capable than either of those two for the light attack operations. I took it for a first flight yesterday and liked what I saw (didn't get any sound at that moment) while definitely feeling and seeing the SFM limitations and behavior, it only makes to wait the EFM and CC variant to get some weapons.

Can't really say how long this will take as it depends on time available from our systems developer, it should be a few weeks, but it could also end up been a few months, time required for coding is a highly unknown and variable matter.

Lo antes posible.

Well, there seems to have gone good progress but it has taken years. So if we are now talking about months instead years, it is then very good news.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Any chance you could squeeze a fix for the VR sunvisor/glasses into your schedule?

Only a small one I know but I enjoy flying her in the bright desert.

Looking forward to new updates!!

ps She looks fantastic in VR.

Hi aceviper. We had it queued in the to-do list. Our programmer will solve it.

Edited by Vibora

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Any chance you could squeeze a fix for the VR sunvisor/glasses into your schedule?

Only a small one I know but I enjoy flying her in the bright desert.

Looking forward to new updates!!

ps She looks fantastic in VR.

Fixed. Will be in next DCS update. You can use the attached files. Put them in ...\Mods\Aircraft\C-101\Cockpit\Common\Helmet folder inside your DCS installation directory.

Helmet_base.lua

Helmet_init.lua

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]