the most realistic A/G radar ever done for a game

rweaves6

Sounds like we might not have the storm at night part to start off with.

It sounds pretty scary to do. I watched a video of the real pilots trying to do it and some took 4-5 tries before getting it right.

Of course you will, you can already land an SU-33 at night in a storm. What Wags was referring to was the in-game mechanics that mimic carrier operations for Case I, II, III recoveries.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

Oh ok, thanks. I didn't know. I never fly anything but American planes.

yea, clearly flying foreign planes especially evil bad guy commie planes that are included part of FC3 is just plain herasay bordering treason.

Seriously there is no harm trying out other planes if you already own them such as with the Entire FC3 pack. MCcarthy wont come out of his grave to chase after you if you tried out some of the Russian planes. Especially as atm the su33 is the only carrier capable fighter. If you own it, you may as well try it.

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

I'm not new at this. I've flown all the planes. Now, I fly just American planes, because I want to. You all can fly what you want. I don't care. Why do you care what I fly?

I only fly NATO birds too, it's fine bro. No reason for them to care about what others fly, and to reason for you to care about them caring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Have to agree here, I for example almost exclusively fly the MiG-21bis. It was the original multi-role fighter in DCS and I just fell in love with it. The thing has so much character, history, and interesting gameplay that with the time limitations I have it's become pretty much the only thing I fly.

Everyone is here to have fun and do what they like. Branching out is fun and definitely recommended, but there's nothing wrong with sticking to your favorite modules. :)

DCS: MiG-23

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

Make it happen, and take my money! :D