U.F.O.

Xilon_x

Genuinely concerned about where he was getting all this new and exciting information on the hornet that completely contradicts everything I know about it. Then I discovered this thread...and everything makes sense now. :)

DCS F/A-18C :sorcerer:

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I posted this on page 40 and it didn't "gas the fire" it seems people are more interested in feeding the trolls.. but yeah very interesting!

We should blow this gin joint and start our newer and better UFO thread.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

I'm interested in the force field generator

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

if you want to make a vehicle with superior technology I recommend doing this in dcs.

tridiagramused.jpg

The crew of the TR-3B should be able to comfortable take up to 40Gs. The same flight characteristics described in the Belgium sightings and many other sightings. Reduced by 89%, the occupants would feel about 4.2 Gs.

The TR-3Bs propulsion is provided by 3 multimode thrusters mounted at each bottom corner of the triangular platform. The TR-3 is a sub-Mach 9 vehicle until it reaches altitudes above l20,000 feet - then who knows how fast it can go!

The 3 multimode rocket engines mounted under each corner of the craft use hydrogen or methane and oxygen as a propellant.

In a liquid oxygen/hydrogen rocket system, 85% of the propellant mass is oxygen. The nuclear thermal rocket engine uses a hydrogen propellant, augmented with oxygen for additional thrust.

The reactor heats the liquid hydrogen and injects liquid oxygen in the supersonic nozzle, so that the hydrogen burns concurrently in the liquid oxygen afterburner.

Room temperature super conductors might be something if that’s possible and not misinformation!

Nothing here is misinformation...unlike scientists we don’t need to prove anything we say. Everyone in UFO community uses the honor system. So you can take this information with ZERO salt.

DCS F/A-18C :sorcerer:

and gravity!!!!!!!!

Gravity is just a theory, just ask that newton guy.

Gravity is just a theory, just ask that newton guy.

Yep. When I tripped and fell down the stairs it was just happenstance that I fell down the stairs.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Ahh, but that wasn't gravity, that was "Reverse Buoyancy".

(which, of course, just bumps the question of why buoyant things float down the road - so the 'anti-gravs' wont have to say the answer, the answer being "Gravity" :-) )

Cheers.

Ahh, but that wasn't gravity, that was "Reverse Buoyancy".

Damn. All this time I was blaming gravity for the titanium plate and ten screws that now hold my wrist together. On the plus side I can predict the weather and have a really cool Xray image.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/everything-you-thought-you-knew-about-gravity-is-wrong/2019/08/01/627f3696-a723-11e9-a3a6-ab670962db05_story.html?utm_source=pocket-newtab

We don’t know what gravity is.

Say that to the average person, and the answer you’ll probably get is some version of: “What are you talking about? Gravity is the force of attraction that makes things fall straight down.” But say it to a physicist, and the answer you’ll get is, “That’s right.”

I know, because those are the two answers I’ve been getting for the past few years, ever since I figured out that nobody knows what gravity is, and that just about nobody knows that nobody knows what gravity is. The exception is physicists: They know that nobody knows what gravity is, because they know that they don’t know what gravity is.

The assumption that they do — that we all do — is understandable. Unless you think hard about gravity, your brain does what it evolved to do: It associates gravity with your relationship to the ground beneath your feet. You don’t have to think about gravity because you know it in your bones. But if you do think about it, you can begin to realize that what you “know” is, in fact, a series of illusions. These misunderstandings make the universe more navigable — physically and psychologically — and also leave it less mysterious.

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

What a coincidence. On a lark, I picked up Bob Meyer's book on Area 51 (complete fiction). I loved his SF series books for the "military" authenticity that you just can't get unless you've been in.

But the books (on the 2nd one) tracks this thread so well that I have to laugh. The crux being that the gov't knows about UFO's, has UFO's and slowly released information to the public. Sprinkled with paid disinformation "campaigners" to make UFO people look loonie.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

in physics there is an important thing to understand.

that the force of gravity is a small force on our planet and we manage to oppose it.

there is a comparison to be observed between the force of gravity and the electromagnetic force that seem similar but are completely different.

to the C.E.R.N. of GENEVA in Switzerland we try to identify the GRAVITONE that could help us understand the force of gravity. if we understand that what is identified with the name graviton succeeds in traveling between the various dimensions and figures if the force of gravity has strong or weak interactions in other dimensions, perhaps we will solve some problems of physics.

Edited by Xilon_x

in physics there is an important thing to understand.

that the force of gravity is a small force on our planet and we manage to oppose it.

there is a comparison to be observed between the force of gravity and the electromagnetic force that seem similar but are completely different.

to the C.E.R.N. of GENEVA in Switzerland we try to identify the GRAVITONE that could help us understand the force of gravity. if we understand that what is identified with the name graviton succeeds in traveling between the various dimensions and figures if the force of gravity has strong or weak interactions in other dimensions, perhaps we will solve some problems of physics.

People have been at the grand unified theory for some time now. And I never stopped marveling at the fact that gravity keeps moon in check, but every time I pick up a pencil, I'm defeating gravity. Very odd.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

but how does earthly gravity keep the moon under control?

if anything, the earth's gravity attracts the moon which, having also its gravity, the two forces compensate each other + add the centrifugal forces and both the earth and the moon do not collide.

if the earth stops the moon would take 4 days to fall on us.

but how does earthly gravity keep the moon under control?

if anything, the earth's gravity attracts the moon which, having also its gravity, the two forces compensate each other + add the centrifugal forces and both the earth and the moon do not collide.

if the earth stops the moon would take 4 days to fall on us.

Why the moon is there:

When God created the first planets they did not rotate, he had a work light which illuminated the planet and used a furnace to warm the planet. The furnace one day developed cracks and required a replacement. It is a massive tower 4 kilometres high.

God came up with a new furnace that would mean that he could play tag more and have fun with the Angel's instead of always having to turn on/off the furnace.

The new furnace is the first star, when it was activated it was so powerful that it heated the planet Heaven to an extremely high temperature. Everyone evacuated underground and God tried to cool the planets surface with water by using a wormhole that emits water. The result was the water turned to steam and then a wind developed that was 4000 MPH which knocked over the old furnace.

So God had to create a new planet, he added planet rotation for heat distribution, how he accomplished this was by placing 4 gravity element crystals on their sides to make the planet rotate. God found that gravity effects wind speed, he created a moon and used its gravity field to overlap with the planets gravity field to lower wind speed.

When God created Earth's moon he forgot to place 4 gravity crystals for rotation but later found that it did not matter.

Heat distribution is accomplished by planet rotation, clouds made by water which is turned into steam.

Wind speed is reduced to safe levels by the moons gravity field which slows wind speed from 4000 MPH to what it is today.:book:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/everything-you-thought-you-knew-about-gravity-is-wrong/2019/08/01/627f3696-a723-11e9-a3a6-ab670962db05_story.html?utm_source=pocket-newtab

We don’t know what gravity is.

Say that to the average person, and the answer you’ll probably get is some version of: “What are you talking about? Gravity is the force of attraction that makes things fall straight down.” But say it to a physicist, and the answer you’ll get is, “That’s right.”

I know, because those are the two answers I’ve been getting for the past few years, ever since I figured out that nobody knows what gravity is, and that just about nobody knows that nobody knows what gravity is. The exception is physicists: They know that nobody knows what gravity is, because they know that they don’t know what gravity is.

The assumption that they do — that we all do — is understandable. Unless you think hard about gravity, your brain does what it evolved to do: It associates gravity with your relationship to the ground beneath your feet. You don’t have to think about gravity because you know it in your bones. But if you do think about it, you can begin to realize that what you “know” is, in fact, a series of illusions. These misunderstandings make the universe more navigable — physically and psychologically — and also leave it less mysterious.

How gravity works is there is a shell inside the planet and lined evenly on the inside is gravity element crystals. The gravity element produces a gravity field and an atmosphere, this was discovered by God by accident. One day he had a situation where he got lost and was trapped in a location where there was gravity element. In soul form he complained in vacuum, the gravity pulled him slowly and he found himself able to talk within an environment that had a pocket of air.

As mentioned in another post 4 gravity crystals are placed inside the shell of a planet on their side which produces planet rotation for heat distribution. There is for seasons and planet tilt a mechanical arrangement with 2 extra gravity crystals which go through a year cycle of tilt up or down for planet seasons.

Gravity crystals are pear shaped and have a polarity like a magnet.

The planet shell is made by use of a furnace at a place called the Work Site, particles of a powder are melted to form a rock shell by hand. Then when a sphere is made it is cut in half at the Equator line, the furnace then melts rock while gravity crystals are placed and arranged evenly. Once complete the two shell halves are mated together and a ring furnace is used to fuse them together. The Magma layer is made in order to prevent anyone from going near the shell as if someone touches the gravity element then it could cause Explosive Super Decompression of the planet killing everything due to loss of the planets atmosphere.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]