Problem with Sage Pay and PayPal

Chops

• 1 month later...

Ok, so I'm trying to order a couple of modules, and it never gives me an option to pay with anything. It just says complete order, then errors out saying I input an invalid card or CCV number. It says payment method is SagePay and I have no way of changing that. I would use Paypal or just a straight CC charge. Is this not possible? It shouldn't be this difficult to order your product.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll add my voice to this as it doesn't like my card either .... I keep getting the "USE A DIFFERENT CARD" message. My card works every where but not here. I buy from 777 and Steam all the time.

Chief

Edited by ChiefRedCloud

[sIGPIC]http://imageshack.com/a/img13/175/kqzs.png[/sIGPIC]

R.E.D. (Retired Extremely Dangerous)

Ok this is a follow up to my post above. I guess it's a border line complaint. But I honestly just want to understand HOW to accomplish a purchase here so when the next sale comes along I can do so.

First I purposely use the initial of my first name and then my full middle name on my card. But normally I go by my middle name. But if I do not use it as it is on my bank card, it will not go through as I understand it.

However I was advised to use my middle name and last only. I tired this and it did not work. Od course I tried it as it is on my card and that did not work.

Then though I chose UNITED STATES, I was advised to change it to United Kingdom. I don't understand how that will help since my card was issued in America. This information came a tad too late for me to try it.

I thank those of DCS who tried to help me but my question is simply, why is it so difficult for some of use to purchase on here? I have no problem else where, i.e. Steam, 777, 1CGS, as examples.

Hopefully I can get this sorted out by the next sale.

Chief

[sIGPIC]http://imageshack.com/a/img13/175/kqzs.png[/sIGPIC]

R.E.D. (Retired Extremely Dangerous)

• 7 months later...

This is STILL an issue for me. PayPal works SOMETIMES, I bought two modules with it, but now I'm trying and it's a no go. If I use my debit card I get "please use another card" message. I have NO PROBLEMS on other sites.

Get with the program already. I thought this was fixed?

Still an issue for me today, tried with paypal and got an error that the paypal didn't go through, tried again and got the same error and told to try a different method of payment, so I used my debit card and the sale went through, later I got an email from Paypal saying the original charge had gone through and has debited it from my account, which I have confirmed with my bank statement, so I got charged twice for the same Mirage 2000 module.

Email has been sent to support.

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

3 years since this error has been uncovered and its still an issue? I think you guys need to address this promptly. I have over 100 worth of stuff id like to purchase through paypal and am not going to be able.

Paypal is a huge company many of us use and you're denying yourselves income because no one wants to fix it. Shame

| 8700k @4.9 | Gigabyte Gaming 7 | 32gb Tridentz @3000 | EVGA 1080 TI SC2 | CV1 | VKB MCG PRO

[sigpic]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FeLGqKyJ3K08k3z-7XaegWgRuGRGkKUs/view?usp=sharing[/sigpic]

• ED Team

Hi

If you are having payment issues please contact support

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2