Advanced Waypoint Options not working?

Zlin

It seems that the advanced waypoint options don't seem to be working. I place a unit on the map and under the first waypoint, set the unit to Invisible and also Immortal. Neither of these seem to be working as that unit get destroyed if an enemy unit is near it.

Anyone else seeing this?

I can't get invisible working either, I guess it's radar or AI invisible, not 3D model render invisible?

I want 3D Model render invisibility so that it doesn't affect FPS for benchmark, I guess the only thing is to edit graphics scripts right?

Edited by Worrazen

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria

@OP: If you by "first waypoint" mean the first waypoint you have manually set, try setting invisible on the previous waypoint, i.e. the group's start position at waypoint 0. I just tested it, and I am not having any issues.

Wrt. hiding also the 3D-Model: correct, invisible only makes other AI units ignore the invisible ones. To completely hide them you could set them to "late activation" or spawn them via script. Both options are probably not what you are looking for, though.