Do it in dcs under the axis assignments, I would suggest not using the saitek software at all for binding assignments. I would give a word of warning though, I also own the X52 and the sensors are very jittery. You may get unwanted zooming in and out when the slider is physically stationary because the sensors usually do not stay stationary very well (they constantly move unless you find a sweet spot). This of course could just be my unit, perhaps you will get better results.

| Callsign - NOMAD | i7-8700K Water Cooled | 32GB DDR4 3200 | Nvidia GTX 1080 TI Water Cooled | VKB Gunfighter Mk.II | Virpil MongoosT-50CM Throttle | Thrustmaster TPR Pedals |TrackIR Pro 5 |

• 1 month later...

Hi, I would like to pick the thread up from here for a similar problem:

I use the x52 with a VR setup and VR does not have a continous zoom but a

two-step zoom called vr zoom and vr spyglass zoom. Its meant to be used with two different buttons, but I would like to put the functionality to the slider on the throttle.

I tried to do it in saitek software assigning nothing from 0-33%, from 34 to 66% I picked an unused keyboard command like Rctrl+Num6 and from 67-100% i used Rctrl+Num7. (Assuming that the saitek software would push and hold the selected keys as long as the slider was in the selected position.. I am not so sure about that)

Then in DCS, I assigned the zoom to Num6, modifier Rctrl and the spyglass zoom to Num7, modifier Rctrl

This did not work, maybe I misunderstood something. How would you do it?