Complete Transport and Logistics Deployment - CTLD

Sorry that's not built into the standard script but it's relatively easy to add something like you cannot unpack within X meters of any friendly logistics zone

BlueFlag has the limit where only repair crates can be moved between friendly zones, any other friendly crate cannot be unpacked within 10 km of any friendly base, regardless of where it came from.

Would that same behaviour work for you?

If so might be able to add in the weekend. Sorry for the slow reply. Replied to your other question in another thread :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, solution for it?

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic128931_4.gif[/sIGPIC]

SO:Win10 64bit CPU:Intel i7 8700K@3.7 RAM:DDR4 46GB G.Skill Trident 3200MHz CL14 GPU:Nvidia EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW iCX MB:ASRock Z370 Extreme4 HDD:

512GB Samsung 970 PRO SSD M.2 NVMe + 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD + 2x500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM

Hi guys, solution for it?
Alpenwolf fixed it himself, but I'll do an update in the next two weeks that adds a minimum deploy distance from a friendly pick up zone :)

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Alpenwolf fixed it himself, but I'll do an update in the next two weeks that adds a minimum deploy distance from a friendly pick up zone :)

Ok, tks a lot!

SO:Win10 64bit CPU:Intel i7 8700K@3.7 RAM:DDR4 46GB G.Skill Trident 3200MHz CL14 GPU:Nvidia EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW iCX MB:ASRock Z370 Extreme4 HDD:

512GB Samsung 970 PRO SSD M.2 NVMe + 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD + 2x500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM

https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD/blob/master/CTLD.lua#L2969

edit this like

i.e ctld.JTACAutoLase(_spawnedGroups:getName(), "1688")

to always have 1688

Thanx a million Ciribob!

Any idea when you'll merge in the feature to be able to change LC's with the F10 menu?

I saw it was pull requested 5th february

"Your pumping days are over, Megatron!" -Optimus Prime

"This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence" -Vyvian

In dcs 2.5...

When a crate is destroyed using the destroy() method, does it explode?

When a barrel cargo is destroyed using the destroy() method, does it explode?

The barrel explodes in my testing and creates a dead event...

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

[TABLE][sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]|

[/TABLE]

Hi Ciribob, if I can afford to give advice, it would be important that it is not possible to deploy a crate within a minimum distance from the logistic in which it is loaded, not from friendly logistic in general..

For example, if I have one logistic in A and one in B, if I take a crate in A, I'll not be able to deploy it near A but is important that i can deploy it near B...

Tks!

• 2 weeks later...
Alpenwolf fixed it himself, but I'll do an update in the next two weeks that adds a minimum deploy distance from a friendly pick up zone smile.gif

Hi Ciribob, if I can afford to give advice, it would be important that it is not possible to deploy a crate within a minimum distance from the logistic in which it is loaded, not from friendly logistic in general..

For example, if I have one logistic in A and one in B, if I take a crate in A, I'll not be able to deploy it near A but is important that i can deploy it near B...

Tks!

News about the update? I'm very eager! :pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly:

New version of the CTLD Script v.1.73

Make sure you have the latest MIST !

• Optional minimum distance from friendly Logistics added

Edit the line below in the CTLD.lua to change the minimum distance in meters a crate must be from a friendly logistics zone in order to unpack a crate

ctld.minimumDeployDistance = 1000 -- minimum distance from a friendly pickup zone where you can deploy a crate

Please see Readme and Github for latest code and how to use

Link:https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD

Examples:http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2621619

As always, please let me know if you have any issues or suggestions!

*** FOR 2.5+: Make sure all human players are in separate groups / flights ***

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Edit the line below in the CTLD.lua to change the minimum distance in meters a crate must be from a friendly logistics zone in order to unpack a crate

ctld.minimumDeployDistance = 1000 -- minimum distance from a friendly pickup zone where you can deploy a crate

Hi Ciribob, I've done some test but...in my missions this function doesn't run...I've set the minumum deploy distance in 4000, 5000, 10000 meters, but I can always load a cargo in a logistic zone and deploy it and unpack it in a few meters from the logistic zone...

I attach my last and very very basic test mission, here I've only modified two lines of CTLD compared to default:

ctld.hoverPickup = false

ctld.minimumDeployDistance = 5000

Am I doing something wrong? Tks!

Test CTLD.miz

This morning I did other tests and I was able to deploy and unpack a crate (BTR-RD) in the mission "test-mission.miz" that is inside the new DCS-CTLD-master.zip

I attach a screenshot, look that I'm at 0.71km from the red logistic from which I loaded the crate.

The minimum deploy distance in CTLD is set to 1000.

TKS!

attachment.php?attachmentid=182660&d=1523876776

Screen_180416_125542.thumb.jpg.755b3c44711b1b7fd44f4344bf13eba4.jpg

Ran out of time yesterday, must've uploaded the wrong one. I'll try and fix tonight :) thanks for letting me know

Ran out of time yesterday, must've uploaded the wrong one. I'll try and fix tonight :) thanks for letting me know

Thanks to you!

Thanks to you!

Try the latest version again - should work now. Forgot to remove a testing change!

Thanks for letting me know :)

Try the latest version again - should work now. Forgot to remove a testing change!

Thanks for letting me know :)

Hi Ciribob, I've tested the new script and it seems to forks fine! I'll do more tests next days and I'll report you.

A question, is there a simple way to "extend" the minimum distance also to Troop Transport?

Tks!

I can't get a Hawk battery set up. I've looked through all the documentation a bunch of times and can't figure out this problem. I remember there being a minimum distance from the logistics but can't find that in the lua. I have all the necessary pieces to set it up. Can someone explain what I'm doing wrong? Do you need a zone? I thought you could deploy them anywhere.

Nvidia GTX-1080

Intel i7-4820K 3.7 Ghz

ASUS ROG Rampage IV Extreme MB

32 GB Memory

Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Ciribob, I've tested the new script and it seems to forks fine! I'll do more tests next days and I'll report you.

A question, is there a simple way to "extend" the minimum distance also to Troop Transport?

Tks!

If I understand your question, the troop load and unload distance, depend from the trigger zone radius you created in the editor

Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk

Edited by flanker0ne

I can't get a Hawk battery set up. I've looked through all the documentation a bunch of times and can't figure out this problem. I remember there being a minimum distance from the logistics but can't find that in the lua. I have all the necessary pieces to set it up. Can someone explain what I'm doing wrong? Do you need a zone? I thought you could deploy them anywhere.
For a hawk battery you need all 4 crates to piece them together.

The minimum deploy distance is near the top of the script - search minimum and you should find it near the top :)

If you want to try an older version : https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD/releases/tag/1.72

This one doesn't have deploy distance limitations, only that you can deploy where you pick up crates.

Can you post your mission and I'll take a look when I'm back? Away from today till Monday :)

• 2 weeks later...

How can I force capturing an airbase while being dependent on deploying troops on that airbase?

Say you destroy the enemy's air defences at an airbase and set "Group DEAD" as the condition while the enemy's air defences group's name is selected before the air defences belonging to your coalition can spawn and thus capture the airbase. Now I'd like to add to that condition another one that connects deploying troops on that airbase with capturing it. Obviousley there is no condition that says "When Unit Type in ZONE" so that I could select "Infantry M4" as the type to make capturing an airbase dependent on whether there are any infantries on the ground or not. Is there any condition or a way around to make CTLD a vital criteria for capturing airbases?

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...
How can I force capturing an airbase while being dependent on deploying troops on that airbase?

Say you destroy the enemy's air defences at an airbase and set "Group DEAD" as the condition while the enemy's air defences group's name is selected before the air defences belonging to your coalition can spawn and thus capture the airbase. Now I'd like to add to that condition another one that connects deploying troops on that airbase with capturing it. Obviousley there is no condition that says "When Unit Type in ZONE" so that I could select "Infantry M4" as the type to make capturing an airbase dependent on whether there are any infantries on the ground or not. Is there any condition or a way around to make CTLD a vital criteria for capturing airbases?

Sorry for the long reply - unfortunately there isn't an easy answer:

local _zone = trigger.misc.getZone("zoneName")

_zone.point = mist.utils.makeVec3GL(_zone.point)

local _volume = {
               id = world.VolumeType.SPHERE,
               params = {
                   point = _zone.point, 
                   radius = _zone.radius
               }
           }

local _listRed = {} -- contains red units
           local _listBlue = {} -- contains blue units

local _foundRed = false
           local _foundBlue = true

local _search = function(_unit, _coa)
               pcall(function()

if _unit ~= nil
                           and _unit:isExist()
                           and _unit:isActive()
                           and _unit:getLife() > 0
                           and not _unit:inAir()
                            then

if _unit:getCoalition() == 1 then
                           _foundRed = true
                           table.insert(_listRed,_unit)
                       else
                           _foundBlue = true
                            table.insert(_listBlue,_unit)
                       end
                   end

end)

return true
           end

world.searchObjects(Object.Category.UNIT, _volume, _search)

if _foundRed then
               -- FOUND RED STUFF
           end

if _foundBlue then
               -- FOUND BLUE STUFF
           end

The snippet above gets a zone called "zoneName" and tells you if any ground units are in the zone - with the width controlled by zone size in the editor

It'll also fill up a list of red and blue units in _listRed and _listBlue

You can go through those lists, and work out what kind of unit they are - to trigger capture

Details of what you can do with units are here: http://wiki.hoggit.us/view/DCS_Class_Unit

and to loop through a list

for _index, _element in pairs(_someList) do 

--  do stuff with _element like getName
_element:getName()

end

Hope that helps! Sorry its not a simple answer

Code above can be executed in DO SCRIPT

Hey Ciribob, if I haven't said it already, thanks for this magnificent script.

Bugreport (I think):

CTLD won't register a JTAC which has been respawned with mist.respawngroup.

Looks like line 4935 "if _jtacGroup == nil or #_jtacGroup == 0 then" in fact returns nil or 0.

Edited by chrisofsweden

GPU: PALIT NVIDIA RTX 3080 10GB | CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K 4,9GHz | RAM: 64GB DDR4 3000MHz
VR: HP Reverb G2 | HOTAS: TM Warthog Throttle and Stick

Sorry for the long reply - unfortunately there isn't an easy answer:

Hope that helps! Sorry its not a simple answer

Code above can be executed in DO SCRIPT

Been setting up triggers like crazy... by the hundreds with loads of flags to work my way around it and somehow made it partially work but should do the job :doh:

I'll try your method of course which is what I asked for.

Thanks for the reply and no need to apologise for replying so late after being one solid contributor to the community :thumbup:

God bless you!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

I've set ctld.JTAC_lock = 'vehicle' but the JTAC Unit still

targets troops sometimes seemingly if a troops group are closer than a group containing vehicles. Is this by design or something not working correctly? JTAC status states it has visual on ATMZ-5 which is a truck in another group, but lasing Soldier AK.

Edited by chrisofsweden

GPU: PALIT NVIDIA RTX 3080 10GB | CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K 4,9GHz | RAM: 64GB DDR4 3000MHz
VR: HP Reverb G2 | HOTAS: TM Warthog Throttle and Stick

Tried a couple of things with what you've posted above but it's obviousley harder than I thought for me:

I created a simple mission where one should take the Ka-50 (Blue) at a FARP (hot start), pick up a Vulcan, fly 3 km to the north, destroy 1 Red ground unit, land and deploy the Vulcan. Now this should complete the capture and the Blue ground unit should spawn to capture the base. The last part doesn't work...

If it's not too much work for you could you please check it out?

Test Drop To Capture.miz

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Hi Ciribob, I've tested the script a lot and it works fine.

There is only one problem in my opinion.

If I have one logistic in A and one in B, if I take a crate in A, I'll not be able to unpack it near A but is important that I can unpack it near B (to reinforce a base for example)...

Now, if I take crate in A I can't unpack it also near B (because there is a logistic also in B)...:noexpression:

Can you solve it?

Is there an ELI5 for running this? I want to force JTAC to IR Point a target at night, but I can't figure out how to use this script to do it. The "Intro to Lua Scripting" tutorial here on the forums isn't helping much either. Totally lost.