VERGEEV Group campaign RELEASED!

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All greetings.

I suggest to have patience. We prepare sales for those who wishes to buy campaign Group Vergeev. We prepare new resource where sales will be organised and necessary materials which concern the project are presented.

I as the project head apologise for inconveniences. But problems arise not through our fault. Such is state policy though I do not understand it.

I hope that we will make good shop on new resource, and it will be convenient to all buyers, both from England, and from other countries.

I did not want to do the announcement until as at us all will be made. Yes, service of campaign Group Vergeeva now the inconvenient. But it only 1/10 unit of campaign. And it becomes, that all project was user-friendly.

Sorry.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ich werde Dichter, wenn das Ziel in Visier auf.

Fun campaign so far...

Unfortunately, the commander was landing down the runway at the time, and his wingman spawned right on top of him. One minute all is well, second I hear an explosion and see 2 tail rotors sticking out of a pile of debris.

That should have been quite a suprise to see. :megalol:

I swear we didn't plan it...:)

To be serious, we've never encountered this bug with commander and wingman. Sometimes third-party traffic will make wingman appear later than expected...but that's all.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your experience.

...the campaign engine's "go back to previous mission" can be mighty annoying in situations like these...

We knew that so we devoted separate paragraph in Campaign Regulations (this PDF file is part of downloaded archive) to that matter.

And this other method of passing one single mission after another is exceptable as well but will deprive you of overall campaign statistics and deserved military rank. :smilewink:

• 1 month later...

Hi, brave warriors of the sky,

Since the release we had huge number of requests, especially from North America, to introduce simple and secure payment method. So here we are....proud to announce that you can purchase Vergeev Group campaign with Visa, MasterCard, PayPal and many more.

We could do this only by establishing a separate site as blogs don't allow for needed functionality. The new address to go is www.leroni.net. We've replaced all links in the first post of this topic. We've checked everything twice but in case smth is not working you can let us know here or via private message. Upon purchase you will receive download link to your e-mail within 48 hours. Please be sure to use this link within 12 hours (preferrably 4-6 hours) before it expires.

Please also make sure to check some new interesting articles on the site. We plan to publish promised mission scenario from 2/10 part of the campaign and 2 large articles.

Campaign support is provided on these pages as before.

Edited by =FG=Schtuzer

Hi, brave warriors of the sky,

Since the release we had huge number of requests, especially from North America, to introduce simple and secure payment method. So here we are....proud to announce that you can purchase Vergeev Group campaign with Visa, MasterCard, Paypal and many more.

We could do this only by establishing a separate site as blogs don't allow for needed functionality. The new address to go is www.leroni.net . We've replaced all links in the first post of this topic.

Please also make sure to check some new interesting articles on the site. We plan to publish promised mission scenario from 2/10 part of the campaign and 2 large articles.

Campaign suuport is provided on these pages as before.

Хорошая новость. Cпасибо.

Я скоро хочу летать 2 часть ОВ с ЧА и улучшениями A-10C.

antonio.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

OK first a question :) How do I instal this? I have put the Vergeevs group files into my camapigns folder both within a folder and the files in the root of the missions folder but they don't show up in the campaigns option, but they do show up in the missions option. Is thias correct? do I have to play the missions as single missions in numeric order?

SD

[sIGPIC]sigpic55726_5.gif[/sIGPIC]

Just check the similiar question there :smilewink:

I would advice shortly reviewing this topic as many user questions were answered already.

In case you find it difficult to progress in campaign due to numerous rollbacks you can load it mission by mission, latter being, obviously, less realistic. Additionally you will not be able to get final score.

So what happens when you cross the border; do enemies spawn in? In mission 6 I briefly crossed the border and got the text message about violating the state border, but other than that nothing seemed to happen.

When you crossed the border there is a very high probability that you activated some hidden hostile units. It might be long-range SAMs or ZU-23 along the border. You never notice (except for mentioned text message) until you're attacked. So look around carefully after that warning.

In some missions obeying to non-crossing rule is one of success criteria.

• 1 month later...

Teeps:

I just went to the Main Developers Page - http://www.leroni.net/ - and it was OK

And I took a look at their e-store http://www.leroni.net/shop_eng.html - and it was OK

I recently reviewed the Campaign - in a blog entry FWIW

• Like 1

ZoomBoy

My Flight Sims Page

- Link to My Blog - Sims and Things - DCS Stuff++

- Up-to-Speed Guides to the old Lockon A10A and Su-25T

- Some missions [needs update]

• 4 weeks later...

Hi leroni yesterday bought this part of the campaign via paypal and Im aware of the 48 Hs probably delay link to dl.

Ive already received two emails (one from plimus payment receipt and another from leroni71) but none of them looks like a downloable links......I Know I have another 24hs of waiting.....but just checking here:smilewink:

Cant wait!!:pilotfly:

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic56197_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

AMD Phenom IIx4 955 Black Edition@3.2Ghz

Asus M4A785TD-M EVO 6Ghz DDR3 1033

NVidia Geforce GTX 570 hd1280 Mb GDDR5