ED at Duxford

Yo-Yo

• ED Team

Today at Duxford. Hunting sounds.

IMG_20190711_125754.thumb.jpg.372994cd222f3cb55d6fc856503649a2.jpg

IMG_20190711_125526.thumb.jpg.138d0ed33bdce6f0674a30ffa81e4876.jpg

Ніщо так сильно не ранить мозок, як уламки скла від розбитих рожевих окулярів

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me

reworking the Mustang sounds? Or are we getting another Mustang variant? :P

9./JG27

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS

"In the end, which will never come, we will all be satisifed... we must fight them on forum, we will fight them on reddit..." - Dunravin

• ED Team
reworking the Mustang sounds? Or are we getting another Mustang variant? :P

In Russia we have a saying, that stores never are too heavy in the pocket... :)

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me

• ED Team
yo-yo can you tell me is that priming pump in p-51 is as loud as it is in DCS ??

The whole sequence were recorded in 2009, so the reference were quite clear. Anyway, we all know that sometimes unexpected changes in parameters happen... But I must say that pre-oiling pump (modern mod) is extremely loud. :) even from external. Will check priming tomorrow.

The whole sequence were recorded in 2009, so the reference were quite clear. Anyway, we all know that sometimes unexpected changes in parameters happen... But I must say that pre-oiling pump (modern mod) is extremely loud. :) even from external. Will check priming tomorrow.

yes i have heard pre oiling pump its loud, but no realy required when plane is runing at daily basis

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

• ED Team

I guess, Saturday and Sunday will be quite relaxing... And it will be a good time to meet Erich Brunotte these days.

Today at Duxford. Hunting sounds.
Oooh! Looks like the Mustang might be getting an audio makeover, eh?

Hardware: T-50 Mongoose, VKB STECS, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: AH-64D, Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, F-16C, F-15E, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria

• ED Team

The Mustang was recorded very detailed and with a nice big mike (regardless of my neck pain it was hung on :) 5g made it a bit heavier). But we follow the rule, that if you have time to record something - then record it. :)

There is a story on Russian forum how the Mustang was recorded in-flight, but unfortunately it is in Russian only, as far as remember. I do not feel myself so confident in English to translate this text as it deserves. :)

Edited by Yo-Yo

I'm making my first visit to Flying Legends this weekend, looking forward to it seeing as it's the 75th anniversary of D-Day. I was in Normandy for the 50th, and it was nice to see so many old guys revisiting the scene of their younger adventures. Those chaps will all be older now, I hope they can make it, but at least a lot of the hardware is still in fine shape and will look and sound as good as ever.

If I see any Russians bearing microphones I'll be sure to say hello.

i7-7700K/Gigabyte RTX2080/Win10 64bit/32Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Sennheiser HD380pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/TM Warthog+VKB MkIV Rudder pedals/Rift CV1

Flew into duxford for a quick look around today, always a good visit. Had a sea fury over our head whilst waiting to depart!

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

i assumed that priming system in p-51 using separate pump but it could just use pressure from main line to prime the engine it would require only electric valve which would weight much less,

so maby it is just priming valve.

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

• ED Team

Here it is.

IMG_20190712_102114.thumb.jpg.6a9e12bdc3e4903168abf45cb89d7aa6.jpg

Here it is.

what kind of prop is it doesnt look like paddle one

does whole turbocharger system is operational on those p-47s ?? anybody know that ??

Hamilton Standard Hydromatic 24E50-65, first paddle blade propeller on P-47...

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

I think he has gone every year since I have known him :)
No way!! I've being there years before and had no idea, but this year I can't attend :cry:.

I guess, Saturday and Sunday will be quite relaxing... And it will be a good time to meet Erich Brunotte these days.
:doh:

S!

Edited by Ala13_ManOWar

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice