EGT changes - Cargo Mission Problems

petritis

I 've talked to Greg and he is aware of the new EGT changes that make some cargo missions unplayable.

Currently we are recalculating all the cargos in order to make changes in the missions that have issues and hopefully in the next days we will send the new files to ED in order for the campaign to be playable as it was few days ago.

Edited by petritis

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

Isn’t that the wrong way around?

Shouldn’t the EGT, issue be being fixed, or are we saying the EGT is correct?

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Isn’t that the wrong way around?

Shouldn’t the EGT, issue be being fixed, or are we saying the EGT is correct?

Unfortunately i cant answer your question since i dont know if the EGT is correct.

The only thing that i can say is that whenever there is a change that affects the campaign we are making fixes in order to keep it playable for as long as possible.

Sorry, my comments are from first principles. Yes, I’m glad that you’re intending a mitigating fix

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

...The only thing that i can say is that whenever there is a change that affects the campaign we are making fixes in order to keep it playable for as long as possible.

A big 'Thank you!' for that. :thumbup:

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

Hi, I was struggling with that mission regarding weight+EGT as well. After some unsuccessful attempts I tried to "cheat" a bit and ordered ground crew to refuel and rearm and changed the loadout by chance. Got rid of the rockets and used 60 % fuel. I succeeded with the first attempt. Not nice and beautiful, cargo was broken, but I could continue and finished the mission.

Maybe that helps to tweak that mission or at least helps users to continue although my modification might be seen as cheating...

And great campaign so far! Thx for your continuous tuning.

CYA

Hi all, sorry for the delay. Didn't have access to my PC.

Missions have been edited according to the new changes and are currently tested.

It seems ok so far but will keep backups in case there will be new EGT tuning in the future.

Fixed a trigger issue for mission 15 too (due to elevation changes).

The missions should be available in the next DCS World update as I will send them to ED on Sunday.

Best

Greg

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net