new to teamspeak, questions

john9001

Go to the multiplayer section inside DCS, once you select the server you like to play on, look down at the bottom in the description. If that server uses Team Speak, the team speak number will be listed there. Take it and put it into the (I believe) it’s the connect section at the top in TS. Put the number in and hit connect. It should connect for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I just installed teamspeak, now what do I do to link to MP ?:confused:

Keep in mind that its completely stand alone from any multiplayer game.

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

yes.

you can copy and paste the server address from the description by highlighting it with the mouse and using ctrl- c to copy.

so you don't have to type it into teamspeak.

My Rig: AM5 7950X, 32GB DDR5 6000, M2 SSD, EVGA 1080 Superclocked, Warthog Throttle and Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Oculus Rift.

Below the server address it asks for a nic name, is that my nic name or the servers nic name?

Your name.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg