Some bugs in multicrew with l39

flying rabbit

Hi,

Ive just tried multicrew for the very first time yesterday and found some things which arent replicated correctly between front and backseat.

• First thing, its very important to join as a pilot at first, to ensure the l39 is already spawned when the instructor spawns. Otherwise the whole machine is out of sync and the gears are 80% out etc.

• If the engine shuts down after starting, the backseat doesnt notice this at all. It just keeps running.

• If the wingtips lamp is on and you refuel it, it keeps on at the backseat.

• In the ZA you cant hear the missle seeker tone in the backseat.

• If you drop out the emergency air ram, the backseat doesnt see it.

• In the ZA the gunsight is not working and is not clickable in multicrew.

• In the C the aircondition lever is not clickable in frontseat. Backseat works.

• If the backseat fires the weapons, the fuel is not cutoff. (I dont know if this is correctly simulated or not, but as far as I know it doesnt make any sense)
  • When pilot flying is too rough on landing, it can damage the landing gear on pilot not flying computer even if pilot flying landing gear suffers no damage at all. I think it might be caused by some network lag, but I think that pilot flying machine state should be the primary source of information in this case.
  • I have noticed that trim settings seems not to be synchronized.

Edited by flying rabbit

I would like to add one:

- When pilot flying is too rough on landing, it can damage the landing gear on pilot not flying computer even if pilot flying landing gear suffers no damage at all. I think it might be caused by some network lag, but I think that pilot flying machine state should be the primary source of information in this case.

And yet another one

- I have noticed that trim settings seems not to be synchronized. When pilot flying trims, instructor does not see the trim neutral light to go off. Can it be caused by the fact that one of us uses force trim joystick, while the other one does not?

Other than this, the multicrew is great and works very well. It is apparent that you invested lot of work in this area since L-39 first release. Thank you very much for this effort, it is really great feature and I am looking forward to other multi-crew enabled aircraft and helicopters!

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...