F-16 A, B, C, MLU

Frank00

avAqfv21t5I

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Can't rep you guys, so thanks.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Click on image to enlarge

170608-F-JV039-046.JPG

Weapons School Integration takes flight

An F-16 Fighting Falcon from the 16th Weapons Squadronl, Nellis Air Force Base, Nev., takes off for a US Air Force Weapons School training exercise June 8, 2017. The F-16 is the current aircraft flown by the Thunderbirds, the U.S. Air Force Air Demonstration Squadron. (U.S. Air Force photo by Airman 1st Class Andrew D. Sarver/Released)

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

To whom it may concern,

EBXsea0I4HY

To whom it may concern,

Cool, I have been looking for this site since I updated my computer. Today it dawn on me that I must have post it here before. It list many of the F-16 upgrade programs and it helps to visualize why there are so many different capabilities with the F-16.

http://wiki.scramble.nl/index.php/Lockheed_Martin_F-16_Fighting_Falcon#Mid-Life_Update

To whom it may concern,

EBXsea0I4HY

:thumbup:

• Like 1

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

uPnjjBLaBPw

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

_XqTof7EEpM

jOv3oAajtsA

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

01.jpg.e1b2959280d10e069afde9f508df1e06.jpg

To whom it may concern,

aQQ-OXTql5w

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

Fly an F-16 in 3D interactive mode. Courtesy of PoAF.

https://www.facebook.com/samsungportugal/videos/10155446868324913/

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Thanks, unfortunate they used Facebook, hopefully they will upload to youtube as well

To whom it may concern,

Here is another. You can see how little the control stick moves here.

EB9KjdLclh4

To whom it may concern,

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

click on image to enlarge

170616-F-KN424-163.JPGMaintainers keep the fighting falcons airborne

An F-16 Fighting Falcon, belonging to the 555th Expeditionary Fighter Squadron, sits on the ramp as 455th Expeditionary Aircraft Maintenance Squadron Airmen work on it at Bagram Airfield, Afghanistan, June 16, 2017. The 555th EFS, deployed out of Aviano Air Base, Italy, conducts counterterrorism operations which enable Resolute Support’s train, advise, and assist campaign. (U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Benjamin Gonsier)

click on image for extreme closeup

170601-F-KV470-095.JPG

Coalition Partners: Polish Air Force achieves milestone

Polish Air Force F-16 Fighting Falcons aircraft sits on the flightline at the 407th Air Expeditionary Group on June 1, 2017. Recently, the Polish Air Force exceeded 1,500 combat flying hours in support of Operation Inherent Resolve in the fight against ISIS. (U.S. Air Force Tech Sgt. Andy M. Kin)

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,